Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM

frenchy is on a distinguished road

Lol it wont fix everything but i am sure lots of women will think twice before having kids cause some of them only see $$$$$$$$$$. Normal cause $$$$$$$$ is the root of all sins
Old 01-20-2013, 06:01 PM

Do you have any kids
Old 01-20-2013, 06:51 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

The issue is not about gender inequality. I invite you frenchy to read my posts on the matters of gender and family law which are quite extensive. If you find a flaw on my position please, feel free to post and provide cogent and relevant evidence counter to the position I continually put forward that gender is not the determining factor in family law matters in a majority of cases.

For example:

V.K. v. T. S., 2011 ONSC 4305 (CanLII)
Date: 2011-09-09
Docket: DF 2217/09
URL: CanLII - 2011 ONSC 4305 (CanLII)
Citation: V.K. v. T. S., 2011 ONSC 4305 (CanLII)

Joint custodial situation in the model of parallel parenting. In fact, the very Honourable Madame Justice Chappel (a female) wrote that very well cited case law.

Feel free to read it end-to-end and demonstrate how the court in that matter demonstrated gender bias. In fact, feel free to go through all the public postings of Family Law decisions and bring forward case law and examples where the court has a gender bias.

I have not found any yet... But, it doesn't mean your argument is moot or non-existent. Just that all the nay sayers such as yourself and others who regularly come here to lament and project blame at the system have never demonstrated any factual evidence in support of their emotional arguments. Which I hypothesize are mostly projections of blame combined with emotional reasoning.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-20-2013, 07:03 PM

Thanks so i guess 9 people out of 10 are wrong. The justice is fair for fathers. Warren Farrell is also wrong. The lady and the man that work at the court house are also wrong. I guess my 4 kids are happy without their fathers in their life. I am very happy to have found this site . It been very helpfull
Old 01-20-2013, 07:14 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
Thanks so i guess 9 people out of 10 are wrong. The justice is fair for fathers. Warren Farrell is also wrong. The lady and the man that work at the court house are also wrong. I guess my 4 kids are happy without their fathers in their life. I am very happy to have found this site . It been very helpfull
LOL 10 people is hardly a survey. So how many fathers do your kids have?
Old 01-20-2013, 07:15 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks so i guess 9 people out of 10 are wrong. The justice is fair for fathers. Warren Farrell is also wrong.
I don't think Mr. Farrell would support any of the arguments you have made to this site.

Warren Farrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
The lady and the man that work at the court house are also wrong. I guess my 4 kids are happy without their fathers in their life. I am very happy to have found this site . It been very helpfull
You are seeking help from this site for your emotional issues, confusion and are coming to seek negative advocates. You will not find this here from the majority of posters in my opinion.

What you will find here are very smart critical thinkers, blended with "emotional reasoners" at time but, mostly these "emotional reasoners" either better develop their position or just flatly leave when they don't get the emotional support they come looking for for the wild allegations they spew on this forum.

We go through wave-after-wave of the "gender debate" posters like yourself. None have convinced the long-standing members who focus on providing "good advice" on resolving family law matters.

Furthermore, if you are going to echo a name such as Mr. Farrell's you should backup and provide the positions in support of your arguments you are presenting from Mr. Farrell's materials and writings.

Having studied his materials in depth... Someone who takes such an attack on the female gender didn't truly read and UNDERSTAND the materials.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-20-2013, 07:26 PM

First i know that if i was the one not working and stayed home dad . I would be the one who as the Full custody and a nice big check for child support. I know the law is not on women side more then men . But the law knows that more women stay home and fathers works. So whoever is supporting the familly by working . Will be punish if their is a Seperation. Yes your right i Am angry. But i believe Any normal parents who would have got their kids taken away for no reason and see how much their kids are suffering. Any parents would be fustrated. I went to court monday and the judge was going to give me more access to my kids trought web cam if i go work in alberta. No one will tell Me this is true justice
Old 01-20-2013, 07:30 PM

LW v AW, 2012 ONSC 3042 (CanLII)
Date: 2012-05-24
Docket: FS-10-364255
URL: CanLII - 2012 ONSC 3042 (CanLII)
Citation: LW v AW, 2012 ONSC 3042 (CanLII)
Old 01-20-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
First i know that if i was the one not working and stayed home dad . I would be the one who as the Full custody and a nice big check for child support. I know the law is not on women side more then men . But the law knows that more women stay home and fathers works. So whoever is supporting the familly by working . Will be punish if their is a Seperation. Yes your right i Am angry. But i believe Any normal parents who would have got their kids taken away for no reason and see how much their kids are suffering. Any parents would be fustrated. I went to court monday and the judge was going to give me more access to my kids trought web cam if i go work in alberta. No one will tell Me this is true justice
Do you have access to the children? What is your access schedule to the children? What is the custody order?

Sounds like you have a "mobility" issue with your employment and location in close proximity to the children in question. That is not the court's fault that your employment is not in close proximity. You can change employment and move back to the habitual residential jurisdiction of the children at any time.

There are logical elements to joint custody and equal access. Living far away from children for employment purposes is not going to get you 50-50 access. No matter how you try and swing it with the court.

Good Luck!
Tayken

Last edited by Tayken; 01-20-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:32 PM

First i ask who believe in equal patenting on this forum to see how many other believe the same thing. Since 90%of people i talk on the street or at Work believe its a corrupted systeme. Well its seem like no one believe its corrupted in here . I am sure i ask same question to all familly judge and lawyers they would say the same. I get this forum is for those who truste our system. But i am not one one yhem
Closed Thread