Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2014, 09:45 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh god Mr. T. .. please don't talk about a big time psychologist adding in another report. Just what I friggen need.

I'm hoping OCL wakes up and realizes what the heck she's doing to this child. D3 must miss me like crazy.

It all seems so illegal. Nobody told me when I had a child that I had no rights as a father.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:57 PM

odinn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Oh god Mr. T. .. please don't talk about a big time psychologist adding in another report. Just what I friggen need.

I'm hoping OCL wakes up and realizes what the heck she's doing to this child. D3 must miss me like crazy.

It all seems so illegal. Nobody told me when I had a child that I had no rights as a father.
LF, I am not sure this situation equates to no rights as a father, while I am sure others may disagree.

It is supposed to be about the child; not what is best for either parent, but the child.

D3 has a right to enjoy the loving care of each parent. It is my hope that this is the position any investigation by the OCL starts off with. What are the investigative procedures, policies and best practices that an OCL must adhere to? Code of ethics? One would think there would be protocol and reporting requirements and parameters right? I would see if procedure was followed. Is the only way to do this through a complaint?
Old 10-02-2014, 12:54 AM

Straittohell is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course others will disagree, odinn. No parent should be able to remove another parent from a child's life like that. It violates both the rights of the child and the rights of the disenfranchised parent.

Our legal system is enormously impotent in this regard. If you were in LF32's place, you would understand.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:04 AM

ODINN:

I have 30 days from the day the report is divulged.

And yes, I do have other forms and addresses (head office) asking for her detailed work on the case, policies/procedures, notes, etc).

LAW rules actually do state that I have rights. Rights to access. Rights to health and welfare information. StraitToHell is right. D3 and I are both being robbed of our rights to have each other n our lives.

It's in D3's best interest to have me in her life and I'm supposed to facilitate that for her. But I've been robbed that right to allow D3 the right to have 2 loving parents in her life.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:41 AM

Beachnana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwaters1 View Post
Oh okay hold on. hold up...wait one minute. This was a pre-existing condition? That was formally diagnosed? Wow. That's amazing. Err...I mean I'm sorry to hear that for your ex's sake but that totally wipes the slate clean for you.

What are they thinking truing to use this against you. what a mistake.

This makes the matter of it being your fault a much cloudier issue for them to prove. Again doesn't change your tack. Positive positive. But the simple answer is before trial you ask please disclose any former diagnosis of former psychological issues you had previous to our marriage.

When it comes up you simply say - see exhibit 147. This was a pre existing condition. It might shed light on some reasons our relationship went south and her general behavior but this one didn't come to me in mint condition (I sounded more like Mr. T right there).

That is powerful. But again...not something you need to bring up. Only to deflect.
LF32 can you start a new thread. This one is getting way to long and it makes it a little confusing.

Anyway, that being said I find this " pre exsisting condition" interesting. It would seem from what you have indicated that the Grandmother has a lot of influence in your ex's life and in the past when she lived with her Mother she was put on a cocktail of drugs. So now depressed again who will be the driving force behind her "dealing with it". I think a judge would recognise ( with a little highlighting from your legal counsel) that your ex is under unde influence of her mother and maybe not in the driving seat of decision being made.

I agree with Headwaters1 you need to be positive and showing you will be the facilitator of a shared an equal parenting arrangment.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:46 AM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

Ignoring the old goat in the below post (she's to stupid) it would appear "the caretaker" is having a lot more input than one would think....for an ex that made only 3 out of 4 victim sessions.

The new caretaker and exs mom claim d3 is comforting mom...asking if shes sad..coddling her. This WILL be in the report.

It has to be staged. This is the OCL putting words into peoples mouths so it appears EX is depressed.

OCL did the same thing to LF32 by working him backwards until she pretty much told him his parents argued and it affected him...LMAO

The terrible part is the OCL douchebag involving a child "as a tool".

OCL is also recommending D3 to go to counseling for hearing parents fight.

OCL isn't backing off, isn't trying to resolve, isn't trying to settle for the child.

Nope OCL thinks it's better to "inflamme" (it does work)

A child in counselling at 3 yrs. old? over the effects of Goldilock's depression...which LF32 is responsible for

A child in counselling over the parents fights...which LF32 is responsible for

The child only witness'd LF32 fighting???...never Goldilocks because she was purposely off camera or out of the room...STAGED

This is were it has to be questioned...where the heck is OCL getting her conclusions from? All spycam recorded stuff.

Still no disclosure, but the OCL douchebag and LAO scumbag lawyer are making fantastic use of GARBAGE to involve a child...those two should be JAIL.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:57 AM

Had to have been staged. Is it even me? I have no clue.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:03 PM

Hey Mr. T .. continue this on my new thread