Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 11:47 PM

AtALoss is on a distinguished road

That is exactly the problem that it has swung too far and it never should be able to. What we want is to have stopgaps, different practices so that this does not happen in either direction. Some have asked if it was our thought to do away with FRO. Not at all. They do serve a valid puppose. Just change. We feel that they have too much power over everyone and as we all know an abusive attitude. I could go on about that for a long time but I wont.

As per their case load they handle some 82,000 a month. Our lawyer estimates that 75-80% of thier cases are mishandled in some manner. On both sides and to varying degrees. The unfortunate thing they have decieved the public with in order to maintain their power is that wrongful impression that all Dad's are deadbeats. If you go look on their site you will see a very small number that are listed as being so....maybe 100 that they can validly put up there. You will see as well that there are none that are the poor guy who just fell a little behind. Anyway small number compared to their case load.

While there are many great lawyers there are maany who are just rotten. Dont need to say much more on that.
Closed Thread