Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2014, 11:20 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Check the forum rules or ask a moderator if you need more clarification.

You can also find many web resources regarding the definition of plagiarism. I have no desire to debate the matter.

Happy studying!
Old 09-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Banned

MommyTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Once more, no plagiarism in any of my posts. It is disgusting that you have a desire to make such a claim on a public forum -- similarly in return, how would you like it if I stated you to be "drinking or on a drug high" for such an unreasonable accusation?

But I thank you for your unsolicited "advice."

It doesn't seem, in so far, anything I have written is other than proactive -- and been agreed to in my own words based on what I have learned and within my own experience.

How could I possibly plagiarize a law that doesn't even exist?

Kindly do not reply.
Old 09-24-2014, 11:35 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Wow - you're combative.

"drinking or on a drug high" ???

Please put me on your ignore list if you don't like my posts.
Old 09-24-2014, 11:39 PM
Banned

MommyTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Kindly take a view of your own actions as stated here. Learn yourself. And ignore my posts if you wish to instigate conflict (I'm beginning to feel sorry for your ex based on my various encounters with you already (and I'm rarely on this site)).

I am just not interested in "combative" ideals, other than being proactive in legal injustice that should / could be shared publicly.

I will not respond further to anything more in this thread posted by you. Thanks for the unnecessary "input / accusation."

Once again, kindly do not reply.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:37 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
MommyTime - kindly cite your sources (where you are cut and pasting your statements from).

Thank you
Arabian,

One only has to simply cut and paste the content from this user to see if the material is cut and pasted and not properly referenced.

I ran the posts through the technologies I use and it didn't come up with anything. The easiest way to do it for those who don't have access to these services is to simply cut and paste content into Google. Google's search engine is powerful enough to find the sources in a matter of seconds usually.

Both my paid service I use and Google didn't come up with any matching links or references.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 09-25-2014, 12:40 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
If you let them know that you legitimately fear for the safety of your child and feel that the child could be in serious danger, the police will intervene.
Generally speaking. No they will not intervene is a domestic situation of "abduction".

Case on point: CanLII - 2014 ONSC 915 (CanLII)

Litigant in this matter went to the police and CAS with same evidence produced in the civil court proceeding and they did nothing. Fortunately, the courts did act to protect the child.

Furthermore, the abducting parent in this matter was well known to the police, CAS and had significant orders against them that was known to the authorities. Even with that kind of history the police and CAS did nothing. It was the Superior Court Justices who actually did something.

Good Luck!
Tayken

Last edited by Tayken; 09-25-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:55 AM

Serene is on a distinguished road

There is no plagiarism in this thread. It is clear to me that these are a poster's own words and thoughts. And they are well articulated to boot. I'd say that I agree that the law should speak to both parents rights and include sanctions for a wrongfully accused person as well. Although, I suspect that won't ever happen in my lifetime.

Can we get off the personal pissing match about plagiarism? If you can't prove Arabian then it's just a hunch/allegation...that is what MommyTime meant she typed about you being a drunk or drug abuser - specifically, those comments would be without merit because they cannot be substantiated.

As for police intervention: most police won't help at all. Even with an intervention clause in an Order. To put it simply, there are far too many parents the screw around with access for the other parent. Police aren't in the business of enforcing access. Period.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:33 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

False allegations of abduction are definitely shouldn't be condoned in any circumstance. My motivation is not to downplay it. I just haven't heard much about them. Would it be fair to say that they're kind of standard deviation (outliers) in terms of statistical analysis of their frequency?
Old 09-25-2014, 08:48 AM

FirstTimer is on a distinguished road

Arabian,
I am new to this and outside looking in, all mommy time is doing is providing helpful information in case one gets falsely accused of child abduction.
It comes off if you are picking on her to be frank. Do you apply the same rigorous test of please back up your resources to every post? I wish you luck then cause that's a lot of energy wasted on a help forum.

This is a help forum not a Legal help forum.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:02 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Arabian may have been intrigued by the post and was simply seeking sources .. as we all do. Either way it got out of hand. Tayken that seems like a neat tool you have. Its an algorithm that can actually identify plagerism? By pluggin in phrases?

In any case..abduction is wrong .. not being penalized for abduction is wrong .. and being falsely accused of abduction is wrong. I just havent read many cases about the latter. Especially getting falsely accused of abduction and receiving supervised access because of it.