Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2010, 03:32 PM

JustChillin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Wow....just...wow. He didn't 'leave you pregnant at home', you made the choice to stay - both pregnant and at home. Just like he had no right to tell his new partner not to continue the pregnancies, he had no right to tell you you had to.

I certainly don't agree with or support the original poster in this thread but I gather it's statements like "And I am glad he is not allowed to exercise his rights ...lol" that fuel that fire.
Jesus, a man is NEVER wrong on this blatant women-bashing site. He abandons his kids and you have NOTHING to say on that?
Old 06-03-2010, 06:07 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChillin View Post
Jesus, a man is NEVER wrong on this blatant women-bashing site. He abandons his kids and you have NOTHING to say on that?
Really on your horse now aren't you genius?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:13 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Women-bashing? Really now, that's rich. First off, I'm NOT a man, nor am I controlled by one. I am a PERSON who is free to make my own choices, just like every other adult. She CHOSE to stay home and have children, she CHOSE to be with him even after he exhibited behaviour that was undesirable to her, nobody forced her to do anything because nobody CAN force another person to do anything.

She is a disgrace to all the other women - sorry, I mean all the other PARENTS - who work hard for what they have, for themselves and their children, playing the victim at the hands of a man when all she ever had to do was walk out the door and make her own life. Short of being chained up in the basement, her situation is her CHOICE to be in and her CHOICE to get out of.

Women bashing, my ass! Male OR female, you are responsible for your own life so get off YOUR ass and stop playing the victim card.

Last edited by blinkandimgone; 06-03-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: the voices told me to...
Old 06-03-2010, 08:26 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Quote:
Never is absolute - thus I think you're wrong. I have to ask...If this site is so bad - Why do you come here?
Closed Thread