Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2007, 11:53 AM

mom22galz is on a distinguished road
Smile Here's to LV

I second that (or 3rd, 4th, 5th it!)

Anyhow, LV, you've been a life saver for many of us on this forum with the velocity of your logic

I work in the OPS (don't shoot) and directly with 2 former FRO employees. Not a fun place to earn your daily bread, let me tell ya. Super high turn-overs. I asked what they thought of the new site. "It'll make no difference" was their professional opinion.

I find it interesting how strong the views are here. I have de facto custody, don't receive CS, and my abusive ex failed to file his '05 taxes, so I don't even get a CTB at present. Thankfully my '06 taxes are "separated" so his return status means naught.

CS is his responsibility, sure. But as LV is fond of saying, you can't legislate good parenting. Would I like his face on that site? Nope. I wouldn't want my galz to see it...

My 2 cents.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:55 PM

KScull is on a distinguished road

That's exactly what I was getting at, no matter how bad the ex is, putting their mug up changes nothing but opens the door to innocent people getting labelled unjustifiably. And we all know the innocent, honest people are the first to get hit, not the slippery dishonest people.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have a judge sit and read through a few of these posts? They'd quickly see the other side of the fence, how their lack of balls, has affected peoples lives and how the children are the only ones getting hurt despite their "best interests" of the children. I am glad I found this site.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:31 AM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Thanks all

What I have learned from this forum is that we come from a diversified background with a vast amount of experience and we learn from each other by sharing that experience, advice, support or suggestion. Colaboration at its best. The strength and the success of this forum is its members.

lv
Old 03-08-2007, 08:43 AM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about

I came across this article at the Ontario Ombudsman website:

Very interesting article on the FRO.

Computer Glitch stalls child support: Tens of thousands of families left without cash

http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/UploadFil...nal%20Post.pdf

lv
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATIONAL POST_SEPT_2006_FRO.pdf (18.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-08-2007, 09:16 AM

An interesting report from the Ontario Ombudsman André Marin

Investigation into complaint of the Family Responsibilities Office's ineffective enforcement using a Writ and Seizure of Sale

"Its All In The Name"
http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/UploadFil...lish_Aug06.pdf

lv
Closed Thread