Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 10:34 AM

wantmyfreedom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
I know Strait. She sees what she wants. It's fine.
If there's abuse.. document it and do something about it. Not sure what all her nonsense is about "accusatory" and planning in advance.
And I see many other threads talking about DV and how to get help when you need it (Janibel etc). She just picks on me. It's okay...I can take it.
C'mon just stop. Just stop the drama.

Mcdreamy isn't accusing you of anything nor attacking you. She moved your thread to the appropriate sub forum. What she is trying to articulate: Some of your advice pertaining to documenting evidence can get someone killed in a DV situation. Mcdreamy is saying that are professionals out there that can help victims better than we can.

Let us be civil to each other even if we disagree with one another. Lets agree to disagree.

Let us not bash each other's opinions.

Not just you....everyone here on this virtual forum, including me.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:45 AM

SadAndTired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And S&T gets no warning regarding her swearing nor her claim that he is not a good father. Toxic.
Again LF. I did not swear. I actually abbreviated the word when I quoted Arabian.

Here is the original post I was commenting on.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...tml#post185396

I guess you are angry at Arabian too for not getting a warning?

Time to move on LF. And don't worry about the ignore function. I have heard that from you before.

As I said, do not bring up my name and I will not respond to your posts. Seems to me that you are stirring the pot instead of focusing on your child.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:47 AM

Straittohell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post

As I said, do not bring up my name and I will not respond to your posts. Seems to me that you are stirring the pot instead of focusing on your child.
Ah, the irony. You've stirred it now...
Old 11-14-2014, 10:48 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dealing with access, abuse and how it relates with past conduct is indeed a hot topic in family law and certainly not always fully understood. I'm glad we are able to remain on topic to discuss this.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:53 AM

S&T

You've brought my innocent 3 year old child into this. Just vile. I've made a report. Seek help.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:53 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post
Again LF. I did not swear. I actually abbreviated the word when I quoted Arabian.

Here is the original post I was commenting on.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...tml#post185396

I guess you are angry at Arabian too for not getting a warning?

Time to move on LF. And don't worry about the ignore function. I have heard that from you before.

Last time I checked we weren't in grade school anymore. A "warning" ???

Sheesh. Better put me on your ignore list because I have been known to swear from time to time. PLEASE put me on your ignore list.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:08 AM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I know Strait. She sees what she wants. It's fine.
If there's abuse.. document it and do something about it. Not sure what all her nonsense is about "accusatory" and planning in advance.
And I see many other threads talking about DV and how to get help when you need it (Janibel etc). She just picks on me. It's okay...I can take it.
This is getting beyond ridiculous! I fail to see how any of this bickering is going to help others? Looks more like a personal ego trip from all accounts.
I've been bumping my 'where to get help' thread precisely because WE cannot seem to agree on what the best course of action is concerning abuse, denial of access and past conduct.

Some decisions are better left in the hands of qualified professionals, not US with our own personal experiences and hurt feelings ... All the best intentions in the world could put a person in danger when giving the wrong advice.

This forum exists for the purpose of being useful to others on their divorce journey, how is any of this nonsense helpful? Maybe it is - proof positive that you won't get much in the way of advice from strangers on the Internet!

LV32 sorry but to me you sound like a spoiled child "How come so and so can do this and I can't? Not fair!

Strait, please enough of the LF32 said this, LV32 said that, it's time for your own threads/comments/opinions, LF32 can defend himself quite eloquently.

Some people in this forum seem to suffer from "get-the-last-word-in-itis", waste of time IMO.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janibel View Post
LV32 sorry but to me you sound like a spoiled child "How come so and so can do this and I can't? Not fair!.
Have you read this thread Janibel. It certainly is not fair that it gets ambushed. Its not fair to myself nor the readers who are interested in the caselaw, the FLR and how they've intertwined with my case. I'm sorry if you disagree.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:21 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janibel View Post
This is getting beyond ridiculous! I fail to see how any of this bickering is going to help others? Looks more like a personal ego trip from all accounts.
I've been bumping my 'where to get help' thread precisely because WE cannot seem to agree on what the best course of action is concerning abuse, denial of access and past conduct.

Some decisions are better left in the hands of qualified professionals, not US with our own personal experiences and hurt feelings ... All the best intentions in the world could put a person in danger when giving the wrong advice.

This forum exists for the purpose of being useful to others on their divorce journey, how is any of this nonsense helpful? Maybe it is - proof positive that you won't get much in the way of advice from strangers on the Internet!

LV32 sorry but to me you sound like a spoiled child "How come so and so can do this and I can't? Not fair!

Strait, please enough of the LF32 said this, LV32 said that, it's time for your own threads/comments/opinions, LF32 can defend himself quite eloquently.

Some people in this forum seem to suffer from "get-the-last-word-in-itis", waste of time IMO.
Why It’s Smart to Let Toxic People Have the Last Word – A Blog About Toxic and Non-Toxic People
Old 11-14-2014, 11:28 AM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

This thread has gone way off topic. I am locking it down.

And as a general message to everyone, enough of the incessant bickering. It is really quite tiring and turns what may be useful topics into unreadable and useless threads.
Closed Thread