Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2013, 01:51 PM

fadedworld is on a distinguished road
Default child support refund

there are many reasons that men end up in situations when they are being used with regards to child support , the government needs to stop being sexist and thinking that women need all the attention.they have been messing around with the economy and the rules to the point where men who aren't even the father get used up the whole way and find out they are not father and don't get support back when all we've been doing is working our tails off to support ourselves not other mens mistakes . they say it's all about the kid? they grow up to be adults anyway the mother shouldnt be sneaking around if they didnt want kids to suffer through childhood.. with my situation barely spoke english and had to live in a shared house with this lady , never had communication , never liked her nothing ...she tried to get to me but i don't want her , found five testing boxes seen her sneaking out with guys, she tried to ask me to have sex i said no because im not the type for a one night stand she must have figured that out she wants to argue with me cause i dont want to get into her and she told me she was having a baby a the day after she asked me to , didnt care wasnt paying attention until i got a phone saying come to the hospital the nurse calls me to the room i see her about to give birth and i freaked out and left and then later on i never was able to read english still and she just gives papers to me tells me to just sign and takes them away .. and i figured it out that ive been losing thousands of dollars to paying this crap its very depressing and im still waiting for justice with full understanding that the money should come from the government if stuff like that happens cause he wouldnt like it if he was a complete victim like many other men
Old 06-05-2013, 02:37 PM

DowntroddenDad will become famous soon enough

If you didn't have sex with her, why would you go to the hospital when she was giving birth and sign papers?

If you couldn't be the father, then its easier, have a paternity test.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:59 PM

dad2bandm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
If you didn't have sex with her, why would you go to the hospital when she was giving birth and sign papers?

If you couldn't be the father, then its easier, have a paternity test.
I wondered the same, but thought I wasn't reading the post right...
Old 06-05-2013, 03:03 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Totally incomprehensible rant.

From what I can tell, you're suggesting you got duped into signing a birth certificate and paying years of CS for a child with a woman you never had sex with because of your high moral stance on one night stands.

Forgive me, but there are many different preventive measures here..ie, don't sign documents you can't read no matter what language they're in...

There are also many things you could have done since..ie, get a DNA test before you pay CS.

None of your irresponsibility is the fault of all womankind or the court system. If you were not married to this woman, you are under no obligation to pay CS is the child isn't yours. Your irresponsibility and inaction is your own fault.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:04 PM

cashcow4ex is on a distinguished road

Wow, talk about an incoherent rant.

You seem to be able to write english well enough but you supposedly cant read it?

My 2 cents, If someone signs something and they dont know what they are signing you kinda deserve what ever is coming to you.

I learned this exact lesson many years ago...I went and signed that blasted marriage license without knowing what I was getting into...hmmm I wonder if I can get back all my child support and spousal support too?

Last edited by cashcow4ex; 06-05-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:06 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Yea, well if you guys believe that story, I have some swampland in Florida you might be interested in buying.

There's no law on the books that I'm aware of where a non-married guy is obligated to pay child support for the offspring of a woman he didn't even sleep with.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 PM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
Yea, well if you guys believe that story, I have some swampland in Florida you might be interested in buying.

There's no law on the books that I'm aware of where a non-married guy is obligated to pay child support for the offspring of a woman he didn't even sleep with.
Careful what you say your ex will add that swamp land to your nfp so you owe him more

all joking aside. WOW just WOW
Old 11-20-2013, 10:11 PM

MS Mom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedworld View Post
there are many reasons that men end up in situations when they are being used with regards to child support , the government needs to stop being sexist and thinking that women need all the attention.they have been messing around with the economy and the rules to the point where men who aren't even the father get used up the whole way and find out they are not father and don't get support back when all we've been doing is working our tails off to support ourselves not other mens mistakes . they say it's all about the kid? they grow up to be adults anyway the mother shouldnt be sneaking around if they didnt want kids to suffer through childhood.. with my situation barely spoke english and had to live in a shared house with this lady , never had communication , never liked her nothing ...she tried to get to me but i don't want her , found five testing boxes seen her sneaking out with guys, she tried to ask me to have sex i said no because im not the type for a one night stand she must have figured that out she wants to argue with me cause i dont want to get into her and she told me she was having a baby a the day after she asked me to , didnt care wasnt paying attention until i got a phone saying come to the hospital the nurse calls me to the room i see her about to give birth and i freaked out and left and then later on i never was able to read english still and she just gives papers to me tells me to just sign and takes them away .. and i figured it out that ive been losing thousands of dollars to paying this crap its very depressing and im still waiting for justice with full understanding that the money should come from the government if stuff like that happens cause he wouldnt like it if he was a complete victim like many other men
Wholly crap....that's all one sentence.

If you know enough English to create that rant, you know enough English to get a paternity test and stop paying child support for a kid you couldn't possibly father.

Tags
child support payment