Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2017, 03:57 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Kind of belligerent, sexist thing to blurt out wouldn't you say?

"Man"splaining? Please try not to insult me suing my gender. I find it offensive. How feminist of you to come up with such a colorful term. I notice Stripes that you have a tendancy to always bring gender up in threads.

I recall being ripped apart in my threads by you & S&T. I was told I was lying, that my ex was probably right, etc. Pot calling the tea kettle black? I'm male though so I guess rules change.
Ange's explaining her situation to "us", providing very few details and not answering any q's ... then she want no speculations. lol

She won't be able to hide from a judge, calling him an angry father who's speculative. Judge won't go for that.

Perhaps you can "girl"splain to me: (since you want to make this about gender)

Why did she keep 6 binders of bad parenting over 8 years, complaining of psychological harm to her kids, etc. She didn't contact any authorities nor try to reduce any access.

You going to throw that under the rug too? Hmm.

Yet she still allowed (almost an equal relationship) for all that time. Only when dad wants a bit more time does his monstrosities and mysterious binders full of notes come up. Perhaps I'll ask you then Stripes. You know why? Does it make sense to you? Is that responsible parenting if the kids are in such an unhealthy environment?

If it was a father on here doing/saying all this you'd have a different opinion on the matter, he'd be in shit for the recording, the 6 binders over 8 years, etc. For me...it's genderless.

Never been about gender for me. I don't use words like "Mansplaining" .. I'm guessing it means men cant explain things as good as women? Wow...lol ... me caveman!:

BTW .. I've tried to switch topics several times. She keeps coming back. Have you told her to ignore the thread yet? Because I won't be ignoring my own thread on a debate I'm very interested in....sorry.

If she wants to discuss things she can keep coming back. If she decides to stop contributing to this thread, we can stop discussing her case.
I knew LF couldn't resist. I just knew it. 😀
Old 01-12-2017, 04:16 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I challenge you to not use sexist terms like "Mansplaining" when a male explains something for a year. Can you?

Stripes...the thread is about 50/50 relationships and the criteria used to deny a parent that.

Why am I not allowed to discuss the criteria or take a deeper scope in to cases to broaden our knowledge? You're right.....I can't resist...that's why I started the thread.

Do you have anything to contribute to the thread regarding the topic? PeacefulMoments and I are having a normal discussion nopw. Perhaps you should too.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:19 PM

Ange71727 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ange .. let me explain something to you.

You came to these forums (the world wide web) and aired out your story to the world about how you're denying 50/50 relationship. You've done and said some questionable things. Nobody here is attacking you. We're saying things that a judge may say also.

We're not all angry fathers here. A load of mom's came here disagreeing with you as well such as Len. Are mothers like her biased, angry and misguided also? No.

You're on a political forum now. It's a debate and we're debating examples (including yours) of 50/50 denials. You just happened to post a 50/50 situation on an open forum.

Instead of ignoring all of our q's perhaps you should take a stab at answering some to practice for court.

I started this thread about 50/50 relationships. YOU posted your case on the internet to discuss, so we're discussing it. Nobody's attacking you. There's no abusive language, name calling, etc... just going over your facts.

If you don't want to discuss it then:

a) you shouldn't have posted your personal life ;
b) you shouldn't keep coming back to this thread to plead your case (but without answering q's).

Ignore my thread if you don't like it.

Word of advice .. if you don't want public discussing things about your case...don't put it on the world wide web.

I have no problem putting my story out, or at least the details that I did. My problem is that you brought my name into it and then starting messing up the facts (6 binders?). There is no doubt in my mind that you would jump right into a discussion started about you in a thread. I don't owe you answers just because you seek them. I am here for legal information, advice. I learned quite quickly that there are a select few who won't be helpful to me because my words will always be heard how they want to hear them. That's fine! We are going to agree to disagree. Just accept and move on. Discuss at length, just leave my name out of it. I find it rather lame to obsess over my case just because you're convinced of a certain thing. I have asked you to stop referring to my name and you even admitted ^^^ that you made a mistake by bringing it up. I am not going to stop posting on this forum on account of you because I do think there are helpful people here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2017, 04:24 PM

I believe that scribbled notes on a piece of paper do help for sure...if there's something significant going on .. like abuse.

If one parent is constantly late and you keep logs that's fine....not sure its enough to deny access though.

I'm of the firm belief that if you can keep years of logs of bad parenting, allege psychological abuse to the children, etc....that CAS must be involved. If the parent hasn't taken the initiative to protect their child and continue to leave them alone with that parent for long stretches ... their credibility and allegations arn't taken as seriously.

CAS on the other hand ARE qualified professionals (more than ex's) to evaluate if there actually is bad parenting or abuse.

When a parent FAILS to do this (for say...8 years) .. is it really bad parenting at dad's? I know you challenge me not to talk about it Stripes ... but it's very relevant to this thread.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
I believe that scribbled notes on a piece of paper do help for sure...if there's something significant going on .. like abuse.

If one parent is constantly late and you keep logs that's fine....not sure its enough to deny access though.

I'm of the firm belief that if you can keep years of logs of bad parenting, allege psychological abuse to the children, etc....that CAS must be involved. If the parent hasn't taken the initiative to protect their child and continue to leave them alone with that parent for long stretches ... their credibility and allegations arn't taken as seriously.

CAS on the other hand ARE qualified professionals (more than ex's) to evaluate if there actually is bad parenting or abuse.

When a parent FAILS to do this (for say...8 years) .. is it really bad parenting? I know you challenge me not to talk about it Stripes ... but it's very relevant to this thread.

Again....I didn't allege psychological abuse.....

Old 01-12-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange71727 View Post
Again....I didn't allege psychological abuse.....

Really? You haven’t mentioned any psychological harm? You sure you want to go down that road? I’d LOVE to be your ex’s lawyer.

In your other thread you wrote:

Quote:
“I should add too that we may have differing definitions of "harm". I do think that it is harmful for a child to hear that their mother is lying about something. I do think it's harmful for a kid to see an image of dad vacationing with a woman who isn't his girlfriend. There are other harmful items as well....
They may not leave a bruise, a scar, any physical trace but what are they doing to their impressionable minds?”
http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...0/index10.html
More concern or alienation (harm):

Quote:
However, I am also worried about things he says about me to the kids. I already see the effects of it. "Daddy says this....." and "Daddy says that...". Many many lies are told
More concern of alienation (harm):

Quote:
“Hopefully he won't have succeeded in damaging the relationship I have with them”.
Concern he will “hurt” your kids if he goes up a few percentages (Gawd)

Quote:
You are telling me to try something that I feel could very well hurt my kids? I think he will mess them up.
And even more concerns of alienation (harm):

Quote:
“He has been ]manipulating the kids to think less of me[/B] (attempting to by again making up stories).
http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...e-court-20649/
It seems you've had quite a bit of concerns over psychological harm. I'm not speculating or putting words in your mouth here. These are all your words.

I encourage you to get your story straight before you go before a judge.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Really? You haven’t mentioned any psychological harm? You sure you want to go down that road? I’d LOVE to be your ex’s lawyer.

In your other thread you wrote:

More concern or alienation (harm):

More concern of alienation (harm):

Concern he will “hurt” your kids if he goes up a few percentages (Gawd)

And even more concerns of alienation (harm):

It seems you've had quite a bit of concerns over psychological harm. I'm not speculating or putting words in your mouth here. These are all your words.

I encourage you to get your story straight before you go before a judge.

Yes I do have concerns....My story is straight. You said abuse. You put that word out there not me.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
I have no problem putting my story out, or at least the details that I did. My problem is that you brought my name into it and then starting messing up the facts (6 binders?). There is no doubt in my mind that you would jump right into a discussion started about you in a thread. I don't owe you answers just because you seek them. I am here for legal information, advice.
Again, this is a debate. This thread, in this forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc. We are discussing politics. Why do women really deny 50/50? What motivates them to do so?

If you want legal advice on opposing 50/50, then create a thread under the "divorce and family law forum". I'm sure the moderators will have a fun time weeding out the political posts and putting them here for us to rip apart.

Last edited by trinton; 01-12-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Yes I do have concerns....My story is straight. You said abuse. You put that word out there not me.

So psychological harm to your children is okay but not abuse? Please help us understand. Just how different are the two?
Old 01-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I fear this is another question she is going to dodge.