Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2010, 07:45 AM

spiritflower is on a distinguished road

In saying I want MY home in the country...
I meant that out of MY share of this joint ownerhship, i STILL want my own house in the country.

THIS I CAN do. thanks.

As far as the girls....
they are my DOGS. I picked out one of them over 4 years ago before she was even born . The parents were chosen as well as the pup.
The 2nd dog i also picked myself.
Yes these two dogs are our girls BUT since he works 5 to 6 days or evenings and is gone 15 hours at a time i do not know how he is going to look after them and to know that he would put them in doggy fucking daycare is pathetic and will only happen over my dead body.

THERE! How's that for an emotionally scorned woman

You know what you can do.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:19 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritflower View Post
I honestly think your own bitterness towards your ex is shining through MORE than anything so although I do appreciate the time you took to write , i do not appreciate the attitude that comes with it.
Holy crap, Mess trips all over himself trying to protect your feelings while giving you good advice, and you STILL s**t all over him.

It's not his bitterness that's shining through lady.

Now go back and place a value on all those garden tools and perennials that you're going to dig up.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:24 AM

fuck you!
i will!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:35 AM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Well, in all the months I've been here, this the first time I can't stop myself from saying it:

No wonder he left you.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:46 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
fuck you!
i will!!!!!!!!!!!
No thanks, I understand you've put on a few pounds lately.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:49 AM

representingself is on a distinguished road

Quote:
fuck you!
i will!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry your marriage is ending....and I understand that you are upset. But Mess gave you very good advice, and your response to that was extremly rude.

If you want a pity party, go and cry to your Legal Aid Lawyer, I am sure he/she is promising you the world right now.... and draining the taxpayors pockets while you immurse yourself in ignorance.

Good luck
Old 04-23-2010, 12:10 PM

I do not give a flying bleep what you people think of me
I have lost most of the weight AND I am the one who is leaving him
He has begged me to stay

Sooooooooooooo

I WILL have my house

the perennials are part of the house and its increase in sales potential so it is added embellishments BUT profitable all the same

I didn't say i had legal aid representing me but thats interesting
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42 PM

NotSoNiceEx is on a distinguished road

I am not sure what you are looking for on this forum, you apparently have all the answers and clearly do not want support when it is given. You have a very detailed account of what you have accumulated (detailed over the 16 years, while he worked) as a couple and it will be useful when separating. You are not married and said that for the past 16 years you have been dependant, since you owe more on the house then it was originally purchased for i wish you luck on selling it for your presumed appraisal of $250,000. You may want to keep the perennials in the ground for the best offer. You may walk away with a little equity and since you'll be paying a lawyer you may just break even.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:15 PM

piggybanktoex is on a distinguished road

Ok Flower,

You are angry and that's OK. You are disappointed, and that's understandable. You might think that it is all unfair, and you are quite likely right.

I would imagine that everyone here has gone though their own version of hell before, during and/or after a seperation/divorce. That is part and parcel of the whole expirence, I believe.

When you calm down a bit and want advise, ideas, support, and what-not, come back in, but without the swearing and insults.

And please remember that Family Law is not about justice, it is about what's legal.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:41 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

WOW, who do you think you are..to attack someone who has kindly offered you sound advice? If you take the time to read through this forum you will see that Mess is one of the most respected and knowledgeable members of this forum.

by your attitude I would guess you are one of the most bitter people who has posted on this forum in years. I question why you even posted if all you wanted was a pat on the back.

Apparently you have gotten legal advice and a lawyer. good luck with that. make sure you tell your ex about the "nasty people" here. Maybe he would appreciate the help.
Closed Thread