Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Tayken:

I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are leaving the forum.

I'd like to thank you personally for the help and insight you gave to me when I needed it during a really difficult time.

I notice that lately there's been a lot less postings from the sage, knowledgeable posters on this site and that's truely unfortunate and I'm so very sorry to see you go.

Best wishes in everything that you do and know whatever criticism you've endured is far dwarfed by the invaluable assistance you've given to so many of us that have needed your help.

Good luck Tayken!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:03 PM

baldclub is on a distinguished road

It's been great getting to know you, Tayken. I mean it. Email me whenever in Ottawa area.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:40 PM

firhill is on a distinguished road

Peace Out
Old 01-30-2013, 12:41 AM

Nadia is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry to hear that you have decided to leave this forum.

I have personally always looked forward to your contributions and appreciated that "fresh insight" from an intelligent perspective. I think a lot of us on the forum have benefited from your sage advice and feedback. Including me.

Occasionally, there have been posters who have simply not "got it" and quickly resorted to some very unpleasent personal remarks. I hope those few have not been the reason for your abrupt departure.

Through personal experience I have long learned that it is all but impossible to "reason" with "crazy." There will be nothing one can do to persuade a person to perhaps think "differently" when they have already made up their mind and convinced themselves otherwise.

Your presence on this forum will be missed.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 AM

mememe is on a distinguished road

You will be missed. Thank you for your insights and your knowledge that you have shared with us. This site, and your comments have helped so many of us understand this complicated process. Your time has been well spent and you have been appreciated.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:10 AM

ddol1 is on a distinguished road

Tayken, I offer you a special thank you for what you took upon yourself, went far out of your way at least in my circumstance and because of your effort I have at least had a chance - I have wondered many times where things would lie if your lifesaver wasn't tossed out there that day. Thank you and may your new adventures bring the personal satisfaction you are looking for; there will be many more people who will have the opportunity to realize the benefit to which I do feel so fortunate to have had that chance.

Please remember though that your experience and wisdom shall remain on this forum for a very long time in the 3,538 posts that you leave behind.....
Old 01-30-2013, 08:41 AM

qcfc88 is on a distinguished road

Tayken, I've been a member of this site for some months and have posted only once. But I've read almost all of your posts and many times you've been the voice of sober second thought while trying to deal with the end of my marriage. Because of your words I've questioned and challenged my behaviour and motivations, which has proven to be beneficial for our kids and my stbx. For that I thank you. Good luck.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:02 AM

FightingForFamily will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your wisdom Tayken. I learned a lot from you and your approach to the problems in family law today. Best of luck in your future endeavors, you will be missed here for sure.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 AM

wretchedotis is on a distinguished road

I would ask, Tayken.

Come back and say 'hi', once in awhile.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM

involveddad75 will become famous soon enough

Thank Tayken, I will miss you.
Please contact me if you want to stay in contact.
Closed Thread