Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2014, 01:12 PM

Beachnana is on a distinguished road

She can asked for. Ustody but that does not mean she will get it. She would have to show a material change in circumstances to warrant a judge agreeing to turn the lives of the children upside down.

Take a step back, offer to see the children as much as possible and let your ex sort out his own problems. Interesting that he asked you to look after the children when ex decided not to show up.

Why would he give her any access without going to court. I doubt the judge would just turn the, over to her.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Wanderer is on a distinguished road

So I've learned a whole lot of things this last week! A whole lot of lying was done over the past year! Anyway bio mom does not have custody and it's looking like she needs to prove her stability before courts will allow custody. The reason she did not pick up kids for holidays is because ex said no unless he can supervise (only day visits as per order). Ex had to work and of course ex knows I won't get involved with bio mom at all. Good advice im staying out of it. However if given any chance to see kids i will take it! Sad that it has to be this way in these circumstances.
I broke down and opted to see counsellor on how to cope with the possibility of not seeing the kids (as my own) anymore as much or possibly not anymore.
As far as assets and house, what started out as an easy agreeable split, is now Turing into a petty battle!