Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2015, 12:03 AM

mafia007 is on a distinguished road

Wow some people are being very "judgemental". Anyway, I won't bother to reply as on the legal side... they do look at the background, the facts, the historical and they all know how people get emotionally stressed and frustrated with the situation. (If your separation process went OK, good for you. For those who uses the children along the process... shame on you.)
nfc4ever,
I did took stress leave from work and I am seeking professional help to deal with the situation. I never said anything about it in my thread and maybe that's why some people are getting to conclusions that I don't take my responsability in front of the situation. I know what are my mistakes and what I did wrong. But in every separation, there is always two sides with both having their wrongs.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:47 AM

mafia007 is on a distinguished road

Note to the Moderator/Administrator... can you please move this thread under the "Domestic Violence" category which would be more appropriate.

thanks