Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2016, 10:34 AM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanPhoenix View Post
it seems my earlier post didnt come up,i went to legal aid and i got their support,also a clinic on divorce helped me lots. We are married for 6 years and living together since,lately being supported by spouse.
As a new member your posts are moderated and must be approved by a moderator before they will appear.
Old 07-15-2016, 05:03 PM

AlbertanPhoenix is on a distinguished road

I see,i thought it was my internet connection to blame.Thank you for letting me know!
Old 07-15-2016, 06:44 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Np....it should go away shortly
Old 07-15-2016, 11:50 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by undersc0re View Post
Get your facts together and don't sign anything or leave the house without the advice of a lawyer especially in regards to large things like the home, kids, and divorce. Most likely you will end up in a family case conference or court then a family case conference before any orders are made. It is a long process, the house can be a good bargaining part of it, don't sign that away! They are paying the mortgage, while you are on title, that is something they will try to change asap.
Actually the link you provided really didn't show me how it would be of any use to you in your current situation... perhaps I missed something?

You will find oodles of information on this forum. Use the search button and don't hesitate to ask anyone on here for assistance on any topic. There are some pretty wise people who have gone through family court process.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:27 AM

Actually i couldnt find it on that website ,i assumed it would work since the webpage is printed on last pag of the booklet I did have more luck with a google search,thats the actual one that they handed out.Thanks for pointing it out. http://www.cplea.ca/wp-content/uploa...tyDivision.pdf
Old 07-16-2016, 12:30 AM

also here they list the other subjects they cover Child/Spousal Support Workshop- Downtown Library | Edmonton Community Legal Centre