Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2011, 12:04 PM

punked is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
I really hope you are kidding here, right ?
TeeeHeee

Of course I'm kidding.

I love men .... they are sooo gullible. Even Justin Bieber can't manage to stay away from the "baby daddy" accusations

I take comfort in the fact that men who pick "nutters" deserve "nutters"
Old 11-03-2011, 02:49 PM

dadforlife is on a distinguished road

You,re actions and emotional feelings towards you spouse are probably a reaction to your not being able to cope with your situation financialy. Couple that with anger management issues and your a ticking emetional time bomb.

You are just as responsible for your debt as she is. You are both financialy irressponsible. She spend, you say nothing. You spend, she says nothing.

Best bet if your honest about YOUR situation and are ready to make changes but she isn't ??..... Get help for youself. Learn to manage you anger and your approche, you may see a positive change in her towards you and your ideas. If she is indifferent to your conserns about finances and is unwilling to make personal changes then its up to you to deside if you want to stay in a stressfull relationship.

Don't forget. You have young eyes watching. Your actions and reactions are teaching your children how to cope with problems latter on in life.

The stats are still proving it's an uphill battle for men to have equal rights in our Family Law system. SEEK LEGAL HELP BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY DESISIONS!!!!!
Closed Thread