Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 10:47 PM

shellshocked22 is on a distinguished road

Good luck tomorrow my friend. If you can, kindly post an update; many here will be curious to see how it went.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:53 PM

Scrooged is on a distinguished road

You bet, I will definately post an update and thanks for your support, it is really appreciated.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 PM

May_May is on a distinguished road

Good luck tomorrow ... Hope it goes better than you anticipated !
Old 12-16-2011, 05:35 PM

Scrooged is on a distinguished road

Well the case conference is done. Seems to me like it was an expensive waste of time...The conference did ot start on time and we sat around for an extra hour for nothing. Don't these people realise that lawyers are being paid to sit around and wait.

But it gave a chance for both sides to negotiate back and forth and I guess for that reason it was ok.

I really dn't know what the conference acheived. I thought the judge would review all the evidence and then give his judgement on how the case would play out...

At the end, I think we had a case conference just to say we had a case conference...lol

It is amazing to me how things work it this legal system we have. I worked my butt off to build something, and my ex, at the best of times, merely coasted along and contributed less and less over time.

She is going to be rewarded for her lack of effort and I am going to be punished for working hard...lol what a world...

I must now create an offer for her to settle this or I will probably end up paying her SS for the rest of her life. She is claiming all kinds of medical and phsycological disabilities which will prevent her from working anything but low end to nothing jobs.

I am truly Scrooged....
Closed Thread