Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 01:14 PM

singledad99 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

I am a single dad to an 8 years old boy whose sole custody I have. I am in the process of divorce in superior court at very early stage. My wife has brought a motion against me very recently asking to vary the original court order that was obtained through consent.

I found this forum through yahoo when I was trying to add some RSS feed into my account. Sine then I try to login whenever I can. I think the more one knows about the divorce/family law the more one appreciates what goes around in the courts. I personally feel that the whole social system is against men and there is very little in services that is available to men when they want to succeed as single fathers. I am being dragged into several battlegrounds and it seems that one of these days I will breakdown and lose everything that I stand for, which include social equality and equal opportunity to everyone regardless of their gender. Through this forum I have learned that I am not the only one who is resisting the same unfair system and this knowledge itself a huge comfort. I am hopeful some day both men and women will learn that custody or access, when comes to children, are not negotiation tools for financial benefits but are actually for the healthy upbringing of our future generations.

Will be seeing your around.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:19 AM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

welcome to the forum singledad99,

Just a comment on your situation - Status Quo regimes prevails if everything is working out for the child regardless if they were made by the court or on acquired consent.

lv
Closed Thread