Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2011, 08:49 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Actually I have sole custody of my kids and I had to re-file our order with the FRO to get her to pay CS and then take her back to court for a motion to vary when she refused to honour the court order by adjusting the CS based on her income.

If you scour the 3,000+ posts I have made in this forum, you will not once see where I called her a deadbeat.

Indeed in my almost 4 years here you are the only person who I have called a bitch.

And you may have noticed that I'm not the only person who thinks you are out to lunch with your position.

I've seen your kind come and go here many times over. Shooting down your ridiculous emotionally driven, vindictive and especially non-child centred argument is sport to me.

Last edited by dadtotheend; 01-24-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:56 PM

Hopeless in Hope is on a distinguished road

You have been ignored!!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:30 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless in Hope View Post
Like your opinion matters to me anyways...probably deadbeattotheend!!
Pot meet kettle! This from the one person is this thread who isn't supporting their child? Wow...welcome to the board, lol. Enjoy your (short) stay!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:11 PM

mrsb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopeless, my advice, don't go jumping on him for money right now. Focus your efforts on perhaps repairing the relationship between the child and the father and see what comes out of it. Perhaps he would LIKE to support the child with his schooling and have a relationship without dealing with the issues of your marriage. I know this is a painful time but really try to stop yourself from using your kid as an emotional crutch. Unless there is some saftey issue that concerns your household, you should not give the details of why the marriage ended just that it did and you are there to make things better for your child and also show the child you want the father to be on the same page by being child centered and reasonable. Parents can KILL a relationship with their kids with conflict.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:50 PM

Hopeless in Hope is on a distinguished road

FINALLY...somebody that makes sense!!! Part of the problem is...I have no money. He cut off access to the bank accounts, cut off the car insurance, cut off the phone and cable. My son is angry for his own reasons and I can't force a relationship...my ex has not attempted to contact him at all through text, facebook or email, which only adds to my sons anger. My son has heard me cry myself to sleep at night, he has seen the devastaion and pain this affair has caused me...I have had days where I haven't been able to get out of bed let alone shower! Unfortunately, my son does know the truth, he is not 5 and he does ask questions and I will not lie to him. I tried months ago to fix this relationship and told my son that I was willing to do whatever it took to get our family back on track...sadly, my ex was not! I thank you for your encouraging words...for understanding the pain we are both going through!!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:06 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I have had days where I haven't been able to get out of bed let alone shower!
Why would you need to. You don't have a job.

It's easier to play the pity card and lie in bed all day so you can fill your kid with more anger at the 'ol man.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:07 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Holy contradict yourself much? Mrsb said the same thing everyone else said, stop putting your kid in the middle and exposing him to the garbage.

And good for him for cancelling the phone and cable accounts in his name - why should he be responsible for any bills that you rack up in his name after you 'threw him out'? Get. A. Job. Get your own accounts and pay your own bills, evidently you've managed to maintain an internet account.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:26 AM

mrsb is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to get out of bed. You can't let your kid see you like that. Regardless of his age. Your child needs to see a strong healthy parent.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 AM

representingself is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My son has heard me cry myself to sleep at night, he has seen the devastaion and pain this affair has caused me...I have had days where I haven't been able to get out of bed let alone shower! Unfortunately, my son does know the truth, he is not 5 and he does ask questions and I will not lie to him.
That is just soooooo WRONG!

Your pain should be dealt with responsibly... you are a fully grown woman .. start acting like it!!

Seek therapy.. medication.. whatever it takes!! Don't lay in bed, filthy, bawling your eyes out... in front of your child!!

I am not suprised he is angry with his step-father, if that is how you are behaving.

Last edited by representingself; 01-25-2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: sp..
Old 01-25-2011, 11:27 AM

What do you expect? It's all about her and her narcicissm.
Closed Thread