Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 10:41 PM

tugofwar is on a distinguished road

Sometimes, I think you need to reflect again on who is saying all this stuff to you. Some of it could be the truth, but honestly those are the type of people that put blame on everyone else except themselves. Why because deep deep down (even though they cant see or really feel it) are extremely guilty for what they did.
I got 1000 excuses why my marriage failed. Honestly, what a freakin smuck. If only I was that bad..... It's all part of his mental disorder and his views on life. He's dead to me, inside that is and has been for years. I did not contribute to his unhappiness. The man just was not happy a day in his life.....
You have to do things that will make you happy and regain your self-esteem. Don't allow others to judge you, judge yourself. If you break away from always wanting to please and not piss people off or make them like you, you will get that much more ahead. This is something I have been able to break lately, and let me tell you, it's a whole different world out there!
I love my child with all my life. I would have no meaning to life right now without her. I choose to live for her and make sure she has everything she needs to succeed in life, relationships etc.

ps- anyone notice a difference in me from when I started? I just want to see if I should continue to see psychologist ( cause maybe he's making me go the opposite, or continue ?

Last edited by tugofwar; 09-21-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:46 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post

The other thing I never understood was when she verbally abused me, insulted my manhood, insulted my earning ability, and such, why did she wonder why I did not want to have "make up sex" How could you have make up sex with someone who only 10 minutes earlier dammed your entire being?

But I guess that was either my ex's perogative, or is that a woman's right?
No, my ex did the exact same thing to me..then accused me of being molested as a child. It has nothing to do with gender, something to do with being an insecure, selfish asshole!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:48 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofwar View Post
ps- anyone notice a difference in me from when I started?
Absolutely.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
ps- anyone notice a difference in me from when I started?
Well...you are listening to my advice, so I think that's an improvement!!

Seriously..leaps and bounds..like we all have.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:50 PM

Rioe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
My ex cheated on me because she said all men cheat. Not sure why she did it when clearly it was my responsibility to do this.
I'm really ashamed to admit this, because I know how painful these situations are as my own marriage was torn apart by my ex's cheating, but that was the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks, and I feel for you.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:54 PM

tugofwar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
Well...you are listening to my advice, so I think that's an improvement!!

Seriously..leaps and bounds..like we all have.
Yes, even though sometimes and always, it takes time to get to me sometimes! Honestly, billiechic has been one hell of a internet buddy! Always there when I need her, and quick to respond. Cause you know sometimes waiting days feels like years especially in this process!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Yes, even though sometimes and always, it takes time to get to me sometimes! Honestly, billiechic has been one hell of a internet buddy! Always there when I need her, and quick to respond. Cause you know sometimes waiting days feels like years especially in this process!!!
Thanks for the ego boost Tug! Today has been a good day, despite this stupid headcold!
Closed Thread