Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Introductions

Introductions If you're new to the forums, drop by and introduce yourself.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 11:37 AM

hubby will become famous soon enough

I've met Jeff in person. He is a fair and reasonable man. Not quick to anger or upset ... calm and centered. Then again, I'd be too, at the kinda coin lawyers make!

Grace, I'm sure that your moderator rights have not been taken away ... he is a man of reason and understanding.

Yes Grace, you have my 100% respect ... but please, do give it back to me when you are done with it ok! I'll be needing it.

Hubby
Old 05-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Thanks Jeff for your support. Can I contribute to your site still as a moderator??? Or have I lost the respect of the other moderators and members???
Grace, you still have my utmost respect. And from what I've seen that respect is shared by most if not all members. For the time being, I'm leaving your status as "senior member." I will review this again some time in the near future. I'm glad that you've decided to continue to participate in the forums.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:40 AM

Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

I'm content to contribute as a senior member. Anyway I could be able to edit just my own posts? I hope you will consider adding another female members to join the moderator team. I think it would go a long way in assuring the women member's that their voices are being heard and this board is not one sided and finally put the "recent events" behind us and get back to supporting all member during this incredibly stressful time in their lives.
Thanks
Grace
Old 05-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Hi Grace. Yes, I'll try to get another female moderator. That's a good idea, but it might take me a bit of time to do. I'd also point out that Lindsay's female, and while she works for me I don't give her any instructions as to the content of her posts.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:56 AM

Jeff, what if I were to change my alias to Hubbyette!
Old 05-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Administrator

Old 05-17-2006, 01:40 AM

Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about
Default Rehab

Hmmmm, I'm all for Hubby becoming a moderator, but credibility is everything in Family Law. Would Hubby's past convictions come back to haunt him???

Posted on Ottawa Divorce:

OTTAWA - Fashion Police from Ottawa Central Division have issued citations to Hubby. Hubby was cited for "tasteless impersonating a 70 disco icon." His closet was raided, and police seized dozen of items of tasteless clothing, including a sear sucker leisure suit.

The citation, the second for Hubby in Ottawa, are simply warnings. Third offenses, however, could result in fines, and third offenses are punishable by a mandatory two-week stay in a fashion rehab clinic.

P.S. Just having some fun. Hubby have you finished rehab???
Old 05-17-2006, 09:38 AM

LOL!

Hubby
Closed Thread