Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2014, 05:42 PM

Serene is on a distinguished road

I will go a step further than Janibel - it is a self fulfilling prophecy for some. How is this any different than family court? ...one person doesn't get their way or doesn't have their personal views wholly supported and they get pissy, inappropriate and their argument becomes very self centred.

We are each entitled to our own views and opinions. Sometimes they are swayed by listening to others, sometimes they aren't. At the end of the day my opinion is mine and I respect others to have their own regardless of how differently they are from mine. I don't need to convince anyone why I feel the way I do but this forum and my opinion are free. I do however, not feel some of the slander and rude comments that go on on this forum are appropriate at all. However, that's just my opinion. And it's still free
Old 05-21-2014, 06:57 PM

momforever1956 is on a distinguished road

1. He didnt leave me for someone younger and more beautiful, he was kicked out. He wasnt seeing the Cuba Diva when we split. He was caught completely offguard and anyways he prefers chicks with dicks.
2. She is 7 years younger, ugly as all hell, name it--short, fat, uneducated, 2 children from 2 different men, get the drift? I give her this, he claims he is "normal" now. She even says openly and publicly, " He no 100%", and I would like to add, but the $$ is good.
3. It was NOT my sole decision to stay at home, one doesnt stay at home for 29 years if the spouce objects.
4. I am working, supporting myself and using my SS to put my son through school, that is my choice and I am proud of it. Even if I was to invest it for retirement that is my right. You don't like it? Too bad!!!
5. His lies were so over the top, that I receive more in SS then he claimed on Line 150 for the past 10 years.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you think I will kiss my SS good bye--because you object or think its theft, you are going to be very disappointed with your ranting and raving, it aint gonna work.
The dude is going to pay and I am going to collect, that is the law, that is what the judge said at CC, that is what the arbitrator ruled and it is happening now.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:10 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by momforever1956 View Post
1. He didnt leave me for someone younger and more beautiful, he was kicked out. He wasnt seeing the Cuba Diva when we split. He was caught completely offguard and anyways he prefers chicks with dicks.
2. She is 7 years younger, ugly as all hell, name it--short, fat, uneducated, 2 children from 2 different men, get the drift? I give her this, he claims he is "normal" now. She even says openly and publicly, " He no 100%", and I would like to add, but the $$ is good.
3. It was NOT my sole decision to stay at home, one doesnt stay at home for 29 years if the spouce objects.
4. I am working, supporting myself and using my SS to put my son through school, that is my choice and I am proud of it. Even if I was to invest it for retirement that is my right. You don't like it? Too bad!!!
5. His lies were so over the top, that I receive more in SS then he claimed on Line 150 for the past 10 years.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you think I will kiss my SS good bye--because you object or think its theft, you are going to be very disappointed with your ranting and raving, it aint gonna work.
The dude is going to pay and I am going to collect, that is the law, that is what the judge said at CC, that is what the arbitrator ruled and it is happening now.
I am short and not my ideal weight. Does that mean I am ugly????
Old 05-21-2014, 07:16 PM

Beauty is truly inside, but the previous posters suggesting a divorce happened because he found younger and more beautiful, does not reflect the truth.
Every case is different, and in my particular case, he was caught, (chicks with dicks) and was outof MY house, (please dont comment, It is my house as I live in it and own it 100%) in 15 minutes after 29 long years.
Eight of those years was in therapy as I knew something was wrong. For eight years, once a week at 150 dollars an hour, I was told over and over, nothing is wrong, I am just crazy. His main complaint was that I weighed myself every morning, that really bothered him.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:48 PM
Banned

Once.is.enough is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
So not only I'm a thief I'm ugly?????
I didn't say you were a thief but if you are taking someone else's earnings after you are divorced I believe it is wrong and should be treated as thievery . As for being ugly I haven't seen you nor do I care too. If I was to judge by your words here I do find your personality unatractive.

This is not meant as a personal attack just answering your questions.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:04 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Lot's of people like my personality, my boss says I am passionate and fiesty not to mention a few other things, and my bf thinks I am amazng, so it is ok you feel the way you do. self esteem isnt one of my problems.
I respect your opinion as you are entilted to express and feel as you please.
The fact that you cannot blanket a statement and think a rule applies to every circumstance is my view.
We agree to disagree and that is fine.

Last edited by momforever1956; 05-21-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:41 PM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder. Apparently no one listened to my warnings.

SS is to compensate for earnings and earning potential lost due to family decisions. If you don't like SS as a part of Canadian family law, you can:

a) never marry
b) elect politicians who support your position (here's a hint, they don't exist, and if they did, they would never be elected)
c) never agree to your spouse becoming a stay at home parent
d) find out if Tehran really is nice this time of year.

Otherwise, this thread has outlived it's usefulness. I'm not gonna swing the ban-hammer, but I am gonna lock this down.
Closed Thread