Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2014, 10:09 AM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Given my ex's stock performance, I'm not so sure he can read...so I'm not in any danger.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure my ex has found me here... she was telling me "Karma is a bitch..." a few times and either we're more alike than I thought or she read my post on the topic....

I'm careful enough with what I say that I think its defensible....

Hi Honey
Old 01-31-2014, 10:19 AM

ByMyself is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine "suddenly has no internet access, so can't use email anymore", and insists that I call to discuss any issues.

So they definitely aren't watching me here then, lol.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:40 AM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByMyself View Post
Mine "suddenly has no internet access, so can't use email anymore", and insists that I call to discuss any issues.

So they definitely aren't watching me here then, lol.
Same here lol.

Although I still haven't received the promised paperwork from her lawyer regarding my commitment to email only communication.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:46 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBeatDouchebagDad View Post
In the history of this forum, has there ever been two ex's signed up here and discovered the other on the forum?

Post here or PM me if you have such a story.
First: Why are you interested?

Yes. It has happened several times.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:12 AM

DeadBeatDouchebagDad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
First: Why are you interested?
Cuz Douchebag spends lots of time online.

Once the Douchebag found out who his Ex was dating, he went online and found something that happened in my past (20 years ago!). Douchebag told his oldest child about it and within a day the the child then asked Mom if I ever went to jail. I could have told the child about her Douchbag Dad's run ins with the law because it's extensive ..... but I just kept thinking "high road", "high road".
Old 01-31-2014, 11:16 AM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Once the Douchebag found out who his Ex was dating, he went online and found something that happened in my past (20 years ago!). Douchebag told his oldest child about it and within a day the the child then asked Mom if I ever went to jail. I could have told the child about her Douchbag Dad's run ins with the law because it's extensive ..... but I just kept thinking "high road", "high road".
Classy
Old 01-31-2014, 11:21 AM

ByMyself is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by ByMyself; 01-31-2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: misread post
Old 01-31-2014, 11:30 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:

Real high road calling the other parent a "doughebag"... It has an artistic flair whenever you say "douchebag" to describe the other parent. It paints a really nice picture of you as a person. If you know what I mean...

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-31-2014, 11:53 AM

SecondChance is on a distinguished road

I'll share my story.

I found my ex on this site. He did a very, very long depiction of his take of our divorce case. Literally he posted the day after court.

I must say that his analogy of what happened in court and his interpretation were quite different. And I must say I certainly sound like the 'devil'.

I always look back to see it he has re posted anything because now we are amidst another run through the family law courts over equalization.