Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2011, 03:58 PM

Pippi123 is on a distinguished road

If you need help editing, I can assist with that. I used to write Multi-Million Dollar Proposals/Bids, also background in Marketing Communications.

Offer is there.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:05 PM

Headwaters1 is on a distinguished road

I've been peeling through all of WorkingDad's posts. Very imformative. I notice somewhere (can't find it now) he posted his OCL report.

I am awaiting disclsure (and 2,d interview first ) and I am so damn curious to see what one looks like (not names or too much detail) but they kind of assumptions they make, how they phrase things. I think it would help me prpeare myself for disclosure.

If not workingdad's does anyone have an example of one posted somewhere? I've googled to the ends of the internet with no luck.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:42 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

My OCL just getting started. Initial phases. At first I was looking forward to it so they can see the amazing relationship D3 and I have. But now it worries me a tad. How can ONE report pack so much UMPH!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:59 PM

Headwaters1 is on a distinguished road

Have you had your first interview yet?

The first one is all "ears" - they just let you talk. You can talk yourself into a circle if you wanted. They have standard questions - remarkably close to the list provided on here under that sticky.

I can extremely button down and prepared. So I calmly went through my key points. I think the assessor was thrown off - I was suppose to be raging and ranting. She said "hmm most people dish more".

I said nothing negative about the mother - at all.

The second interview the tables turn and she/he is suppose to "grill" you on your facts.

Let me know if you have any question or want any help...the 1st interview is vital - its sets the stage.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:02 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwaters1 View Post
Have you had your first interview yet?

The first one is all "ears" - they just let you talk. You can talk yourself into a circle if you wanted. They have standard questions - remarkably close to the list provided on here under that sticky.

I can extremely button down and prepared. So I calmly went through my key points. I think the assessor was thrown off - I was suppose to be raging and ranting. She said "hmm most people dish more".

I said nothing negative about the mother - at all.

The second interview the tables turn and she/he is suppose to "grill" you on your facts.

Let me know if you have any question or want any help...the 1st interview is vital - its sets the stage.
I feel I can articulate myself pretty well. Still I feel I must hit all my key points and start off well.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:10 PM

Mother is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys I have an OCL report that I can share with you. All the names and identification details will be blacked out. The only problem, I cannot post it here due to size. So if you PM me your email addresses I will email you the OCL report