Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road
Default Satanic Alienation

Dad falsely accused of 'satanic' abuse speaks of ordeal - BBC News

He didn't even get custody of the kids at the end.... they gave the kids to a 3rd party it seems....
Old 04-23-2015, 11:11 PM

LawHelp is on a distinguished road

Oh my dear lord!!! where was CAS on this one? and 8 yr 9 yr old kids are grade 3-4 ... Aren't they a little too old to be influenced and to say lies with so much detail? This is very upsetting!
Old 04-23-2015, 11:58 PM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

I don't know whats going on with this forum lately. There seems to be a competition as to who can find the grossest, most disgusting story of parental alienation? Yes, this is horrible, I feel sorry for the kids ... I don't see how these kind of stories help any of us in here?

More fodder for those of us who feel that all women are evil liars who will do anything to have sole custody?
Old 04-24-2015, 02:54 AM

The Iceberg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janibel View Post
I don't know whats going on with this forum lately. There seems to be a competition as to who can find the grossest, most disgusting story of parental alienation? Yes, this is horrible, I feel sorry for the kids ... I don't see how these kind of stories help any of us in here?

More fodder for those of us who feel that all women are evil liars who will do anything to have sole custody?
This is general chat. I doubt that any person here think all women are "evil"...where did you come up with that one when there are many posts where women are the victims or are being fair.

I support this story being shared to raise awareness of parental alienation because when PA turns into PAS it becomes a mental illness for the kids.

I personally know a kid whose father is truly a dead-beat dad but his custodial family made a monster out of him. Now at age 9, the kid is so confused. On fathers day makes those cards to uncle and g-dad.

There are also men who alienate kids from their moms. There is one of the forum members here and her kid even has cancer but alienation seems to be taken this kids life the wrong way.

Last edited by The Iceberg; 04-24-2015 at 03:02 AM. Reason: spell
Old 04-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Banned

serendipitous is on a distinguished road

Why would you think it doesn't resonate with people that might be going through the same thing? It's not like you know everyone's situation, and yes the topic is part of divorce which is what this forum is all about.

That is like asking how domestic violence or alleged cases of it relates to anyone of us here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janibel View Post