Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 04:43 PM

tugofwar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
bet he still can't get that 4-some together....
LMAO, werent the two of us part of his fantasy 4 some?
Old 09-20-2010, 04:45 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Let's let DDTE handle that one...hmmmm..
Old 09-20-2010, 05:07 PM

tugofwar is on a distinguished road

Wow, some of the recent posts are getting out of hand. Maybe we should make sure everyone takes a valium 1 hour before been able to post! LOL. That would include me and make sure I have my coffee before signing in
Old 09-20-2010, 05:31 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

It was billie, tug and mess
Old 09-20-2010, 07:04 PM

Gary M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
bet he still can't get that 4-some together....
4-some? Wow... Hell, I can't even scare up a 2-some! Er, oh, um... Never mind....

Heh heh

[rant]

I just moved to Kanata but work in the East end (Innes/Star Top) ... The 417 SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!! !!!!!!

[/rant]

On the bright side, if that's all I have to worry about, I'm doin' OK...

Cheers!

Gary
Old 09-20-2010, 07:34 PM

rwm1273 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got laid off last week, and already had a job interview that went well, but is only step one of about 10 to get the job, and they say will take about a month before I know if I got the job. I know the manager and several others in the operation here, but got to go through the whole proccess. Problem is I can't wait a month for the whole procces as I will run out of money for my mortgage before I would get my first paycheque. I have many other offers, but all are temp contracting jobs out of town, and even one in Bangladesh. This other one is the first in a very long time here at home, and is full time. Because I have been a contractor since being back in Canada, I am not entitled to EI.

I had to chat with Revenue Canada today. They want money because they changed my tax return and doubled what I owed, not lots of money, but more than I have at the moment. But they also say they will be paying me for Child tax benefits and this will be back dated 2 years since I have custody of my kids. Big problem is they are two different departments, and they don't talk with each other.

And to top it all off, my ex did not find any funding for the Bi Lateral home assessment that she is hell bent on forcing upon the family. So I will most likely be forced to pay for the entire thing at $20K. And we still have not had a hearing to deal with her not paying child support, but am scared to go to court because I know the assessment issue will be front and center.

Oh and since the Haiti earthquake and the Tamil Refugees, my wife's immigration is being delayed. The insurance company wants my wife to get a local driver's license, but she can't until she gets residency documents. So if I go back to work, I am not sure how to get my kids around other than by taxi, which we can't afford. And the immigration issue has been a long drawn out proccess delayed because of my family law issues which prevented me from sponsoring my wife in the first place.

Well that felt good.

Last edited by rwm1273; 09-20-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:13 PM

Gary M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Well that felt good.
Well, OK... So the 417 doesn't seem so bad all-of-a-sudden

Cheers!

Gary
Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 PM

InterprovincialParents is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to InterprovincialParents

I disagree...the 417 is where I imagine all the fantasies...don't take that traffic jam away as it contitutes "imaginitave play"!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:58 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary M View Post

[rant]

I just moved to Kanata but work in the East end (Innes/Star Top) ... The 417 SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!! !!!!!!

[/rant]
Agreed! Over an hour's commute each way every day - the construction isn't helping any either. Driving home at lunch was soooo much better!

Can't complain about a whole lot in general, things are pretty decent for the most part aside from kidney stones and no time of work availale to get them dealt with. blech.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:50 AM

rwm1273 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would rather be on the 417 than drive every day on the 401. At least the 417 is relatively short.

Oh and has anyone driven the Dearfoot in Calgary recently? That road is terrible. The bridge is down to one lane south. Or how about when the lion's gate bridge in Vancouver has an accident. That really adds to one's commute.

Last edited by rwm1273; 09-21-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Closed Thread