Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

View Poll Results: All things considered, who best represents your views?
rwm1273 4 14.29%
dadtotheend 17 60.71%
neither, they're both clowns 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2010, 09:40 PM

rwm1273 is an unknown quantity at this point

representingself You really are ignorant.

Perhaps you should post the rest of that thread so everyone can get a clear view of what it was all about. But if it makes you feel good to jump on your soap box, then carry on. I have wide shoulders.

Oh and I definately am not DTTE BFF. I have not done any bag licking, as I think he is a bully, and often jumps to conclusions. Much like you.

The only thing I have done is point out that he does have some good advice. The rest of his bully tactics just muddy his message. And you sure are helping to muddy that too. Good work.

But why go and dig up old posts, especially ones that you don't tell the whole story? Don't you have a rebuttal to my previous post? Or is it too much to the truth for you?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:58 PM

representingself is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
message edited due to slow connection. see below.
Bad computer.... or are your neurons mis-firing? I think your head is full up with bullshit.

Here's a suggestion, take your toilet plunger, plug one ear with your finger, and jam the plunger to the other ear...

See if that helps...
Old 12-01-2010, 07:40 AM

fredtheman is on a distinguished road

Hey why can't you answer the questions rwm postede? All I see is insults from you.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:30 AM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

who the heck are you? Your first post and you jump in here? Smells fishy...
Old 12-01-2010, 10:52 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Tempers are running high!!!

Two days to poll-closing!!!

Vote while you can!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:46 AM

KeepSmiling is on a distinguished road

"However if you do need to leave a violent situation, you have many choices. There are women's shelters in every major city in Canada where you are free to go to, and can take your children. At these shelters you will be assisted in getting an EPO, exclusive possession of the home, child support, and other relief that the courts feel to give. There are no such shelters in Canada for men.(non government funded, only 1 private shelter in Calgary)"

Hey - rmw - thanks, can you give me the address to the best one? I need a bit more money for my vacation this Christmas and some Child Support would help. Oh - and thank god I don't live in Calgary - those men there - they got too much going for them there.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
who the heck are you? Your first post and you jump in here? Smells fishy...
Maybe it is you that smells like fish.

I couldn't help it. You left yourself wide open, not to mention you deserve it.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:21 PM

There is little doubt why our family law system is so flawed. Some of the women here feel they have an inherent right to custody, and some of the men here either got lucky in court, or don't have a vindictive ex spouse willing to use the courts to get what they want at the cost of the children. Unless you have faced the horrors of what can and often does happen, you have your head in the sand.

Keepsmiling. what makes you think I know where all the best women's shelters are? Do I sound like a woman? Your idea of a joke is really kind of shitty. What will you say to your son (if you have one) when he gets arrested for false allegations? Will you make a joke then?

representingself. You still have not answered my questions. Or can you? I guess it is easier to toss insults than to face the fact that the court system is flawed and biased in favor of women. The reason my internet is slow is due to where I am staying. My hotel has poor internet. I currently am providing services to our fighting men and women, making sure our Canadian Forces military machine is in tip top shape. I may not like how Canada and it's laws have treated me, but I still have respect for our troops.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 PM

representingself is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Maybe it is you that smells like fish.

I couldn't help it. You left yourself wide open, not to mention you deserve it.
You are a nasty... disgusting... filthy man!!

Debate is healthy, and can often be quite entertaining... until you run into a freak with a twisted mind like yours.

Just because you have a little wee penis, does not automatically make you a tortured victim of the family law system...

Your diminished mental capacity did that...

You should be proud of yourself....

Hopefully some day, you will get past your vagina envy and move on.

I am finished with you.... sicko!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 PM

representingself,

pardon me? you called me a rapist. Nothing you have posted towards me can be considered debate. As a matter of fact when I posted something about the state of family law, you changed back to insults. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

What really pisses me off about family law is what it does to my kids, and my current wife. But you wouldn't understand that.
Closed Thread