Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

View Poll Results: All things considered, who best represents your views?
rwm1273 4 14.29%
dadtotheend 17 60.71%
neither, they're both clowns 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2010, 07:49 PM

Nadia is on a distinguished road

To be fair on RWM...

I think it was some very (very) sick dude called "Anarx" who implied it was ok to have sex with his wife without consent and claimed that it did "not constitute assault."

Nadia
Old 11-29-2010, 09:58 PM

InterprovincialParents is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to InterprovincialParents

My vote cannot be cast, so I will broadcast here:

DTTE has very valuable knowledge that can be fantastic advice for someone just entering the process, not knowing what to expect. He is often optimistic and very accurate in his posts.

RWM has a dreary view of the broken system that has fucked him over (oops...screwed, public forum and all...sorry) and that comes out in his posts...however, RWM is also a great fountain of knowledge about the things that can and often do go wrong with our family justice system.

For the above reasons, my answer is d) none of the above, they are both valuable resources and to skip one in favour of the other is to give yourself only half the knowledge and experience you might need to make it through the system in one piece successfully...

Whoever posted the poll...one comment for you...

we are here to help, and all experiences shared are helpful in preparing for a lengthy, costly, bitter, acrimonious, or amicable court process...because you just never know which way it will go...shame on you for the poll and detracting anyone from feeling free to post what they have gone through!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:53 PM

representingself is on a distinguished road

I disagree
Old 11-30-2010, 06:41 PM

rwm1273 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by representingself View Post
I am a woman
That explains alot.

You would never know what it is like to have to fight to be a parent to your own children. Our biased courts have seen to that.

You would not know what it is like to have to deal with the FRO/MEP who only want to take your money regardless of the situation, and regardless of how hard it is to get your order changed to reflect any change in your income. Once again our biased court system has seen to this.

You would not know what it is like to face an Emergency Protection Order since the courts have made it very difficult for a man to get an EPO.

You also would not know what it is like to be removed from your own home despite you doing nothing wrong. Most police forces have policies that recommend removing the man from the home if there is any domestic callout, regardless of who is the aggressor and who is the victim.

However if you do need to leave a violent situation, you have many choices. There are women's shelters in every major city in Canada where you are free to go to, and can take your children. At these shelters you will be assisted in getting an EPO, exclusive possession of the home, child support, and other relief that the courts feel to give. There are no such shelters in Canada for men.(non government funded, only 1 private shelter in Calgary)

As to the poll, I could give a shit that DTTE is winning. He has much good advice, and I have always said so. He has also been on this forum for several years. I have been here for a few months.

But the real message I would like to address is the fact that you can't read. How dare you call me a rapist. I have several choice words for you, but will refrain. You are not worth it.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:45 PM

blah...blah...blah...blah...blah
Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Most of us here have the belief that a sexual assault is a violent act. However your statement leaves some questions open as to how violent it was if the children were not harmed, as you also claimed was the reason why the mediator had no issues with the assault.

Maybe women are put into an unfortunate position more often when it comes to sex when they do not want it, but it also happens for men.

If your husband wants sex and you don't really feel like it, but he does manage to "get it in" and do his thing, is it the same as rape? Did you beat him and try to scratch his eyes out? Did you kick and scream? Did you fight for your life? Or did you just lie there? Did he use a gun or a knife, and therefore you did not fight back? What really happened?

A claim of rape is claiming that it was a violent attack. It is something that you go to the police and doctor about. Anything less in the marriage bed is sex without interest, and should not be something that your husband should be dragged of to jail for, unless he threatened you with violence.

You questioned what was the price of his sexual gratification. This may sound harsh, but how much did you value your marriage?

You sir, are a complete *!@*#.

You say I can't read...but yet you misquote me... Twice!!

I never called you "a rapist".... I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by representingself View Post
Aren't you the guy who believes that it is ok to rape your wife?
Which...judging by the above post... you do.

I was going to just let you ramble on and make a bigger arse of yourself than you already have... but I was bored this evening, and wanted to remind you of how ignorant you really are... (insert yawning face)...lol

Go ahead and blow more smoke out of your ass... Your stupidity is entertaining...and as I said... I am bored and there is nothing good on TV tonight.

Last edited by representingself; 11-30-2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: :op
Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
As to the poll, I could give a shit that DTTE is winning. He has much good advice, and I have always said so. He has also been on this forum for several years. I have been here for a few months.

Ohh and BTW... you can keep bag-licking Dadtotheend all you want....

I highly doubt he is going to be you new BFF regardless of how far you shove your nose, up his ass.

(No offense intended to DTTE... you know I love you)..
Old 11-30-2010, 09:32 PM

message edited due to slow connection. see below.

Last edited by rwm1273; 11-30-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: slow connection.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:33 PM

Last edited by rwm1273; 11-30-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:38 PM

Last edited by rwm1273; 11-30-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Closed Thread