Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 12:49 AM
Banned

MommyTime is an unknown quantity at this point

You have followed every one of my posts today. WOW! Gives an impression!

You need to step down from being a (gasp!) "mod."

Fool! For not seeing the benefit overall for those that can save themselves. As a mod, you are just a tad shy of protocol. Driving everyone to DIVORCE COURT is not necessary! Love matters and if salvageable, then that's a good thing. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT I DID TO WARRANT THIS THREAD? I simply suggested a secondary option to that OP for salvaging a 24yr marriage OR to settle fairly to avoid COURT? That's all that it takes on this board to get set aside?? REALLY? Oh my!

A horrifying attitude (clearly more personal than not).. You truly have not answered to this: What is your problem? What has been so offensive? A differing perspective? Complaints from the OP? Don't think so (surely he doesn't know yet who to report to). Kindly provide an aswern, Ms "B."

Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:12 AM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

Hello Ladies! lol!

I just poked in here to see if there were any new threads - I've read this one and all I can say is WTF? There's so much going on in the world lately, serious and frightening issues ... sorry if I sound patronizing but surely we could forget about this argument and attempt to be useful to each other without things getting personal?

As one of the 'Older Ladies' in here (past 55) I believe it is my duty to ask you all to just chill out and shuddap already! (must be a full moon or somethin' ...)

Last edited by Janibel; 10-20-2014 at 01:17 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janibel View Post
Hello Ladies! lol!

I just poked in here to see if there were any new threads - I've read this one and all I can say is WTF? There's so much going on in the world lately, serious and frightening issues ... sorry if I sound patronizing but surely we could forget about this argument and attempt to be useful to each other without things getting personal?

As one of the 'Older Ladies' in here (past 55) I believe it is my duty to ask you all to just chill out and shuddap already! (must be a full moon or somethin' ...)
K. Shudding up! Honestly though, I don't know where the F this MOD came from. As my couple of responses to the original thread has been moved down here, it's all out of context at this point. Still don't get the Mod's sense of personal positioning vs power struggle. Did not ever make a personal response to her! Just to the OP.

Really shutting up now.. but OMG!! Ooops! Ya, that kinda (kinda) slipped! (a bit)

Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

LOL! I spoke of salvaging a 24-yrear marriage as a secondary option in another thread; and for it I got my own thread by an offended MOD about love! Silly by a threatened MOD who did not include her own responses here as well. Makes this thread quite one-sided without context. Be proud to encourage someone to go through *the system* instead of salvaging the best of marital years.

Gotta love that! Way to go! Gotta love this board's limitations!?

This MOD has to step down. I implore that I've done nothing wrong but ask that the OP consider an option outside of the what was sought. I suspect he's thinking about these "secondary" options right now.

Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:23 AM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

MommyTime, I truly hope for your children's sake your ex never finds out you're posting on this forum. Your posts are all over the map and not rational... that certainly can be used against you in your custody battle.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:35 AM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
MommyTime, I truly hope for your children's sake your ex never finds out you're posting on this forum. Your posts are all over the map and not rational... that certainly can be used against you in your custody battle.
Meh...I don't think she's said anything that outrageous...more just rambling and irrational.

Kind of reminded me of this

In Living Color - Booked on Phonics - YouTube

We're all entitled to having a melt-down every once in a while and I admire anyone who goes back to school later in life to get a secondary degree. From personal experience, its not easy to do when you have a job and kids.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with suggesting that someone try to reconcile their marriage although most people that come on this forum are far past that point so its usually not worth the trouble.

I think this thread does make you wonder about whether some people during and after divorce are unable to stop conflict. Maybe its just part of who they are? The right-fighter syndrome...they truly fantasize that they're fighting some bigger injustice?

Anyway, I am guilty of watching trashy reality TV on Friday nights to unwind from time-to-time so I found this exchange entertaining and pretty awesome. Thanks for keeping things exciting ladies!
Closed Thread