Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Banned

MommyTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Your board's power has been breached. I did nothing more than offer opinions that you personally did not agree with. Therefore you relegated my contributions, against the rules of this board, and set me apart. You have overstepped your boundaries if contributions cannot be tolerated. You've made this personal to you and nobody else. I did not troll nor did I instigate anything hostile by the OP's original question. I merely provided both emotional and legal perspectives. The emotion consideration is what you have trouble with and then chose, due to your board's power, to set me apart with a slanderous subject line. Kindly stop. Opinions on this board, outside of trolling, are welcome.

Last edited by MommyTime; 10-19-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:24 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyTime View Post
Ah, the *politics* of the board's power. If a moderator disagrees with you to help another poster (potentially), then that thread will be cut off? WOW! Ridiculous to me. Let's us all get every poster to spend thousands of dollars in court instead. That's productive and painless!
Again, if you have an issue with my posts or moderating, please PM either me or Jeff directly.

Quote:
blinkamore, this is slanderous. Kindly stop your nonsense.
Um....yeah. Not even going to address that one.

Quote:
Your board's power has been breached. I did nothing more than offer opinions that you personally did not agree with. Therefore you relegated my contributions, against the rules of this board, and set me apart. You have overstepped your boundaries if contributions cannot be tolerated. You've made this personal to you and nobody else.
Your "opinions" are hijacking other people's threads. Nothing personal in the slightest. The integrity of the forum and it's threads rely on keeping them on topic to the OP, not you. It's called housekeeping.

Again, if you have an issue with me, my posts or moderating, feel free to PM either me or Jeff directly.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Banned

It's obviously personal based on you. I have done nothing wrong to be thrust aside this way. I will state again, for the OP in that long-ago post, I provided answers to a variety of options.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Banned

I'm disheartened by the repositioning of all the posts in true time by this exchange. Kinda changes the perception, doesn't it? Nice!
Old 10-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Again, if you have an issue with my posts or moderating, please PM either me or Jeff directly.

Um....yeah. Not even going to address that one.

Your "opinions" are hijacking other people's threads. Nothing personal in the slightest. The integrity of the forum and it's threads rely on keeping them on topic to the OP, not you. It's called housekeeping.

Again, if you have an issue with me, my posts or moderating, feel free to PM either me or Jeff directly.
Why would I PM you? And Jeff has been nowhere on this board for a significantly long time. How do I take up an issue with you, with you? Again, ridiculous.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:51 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

You would PM me about an issue with me because that's what adults do - the same way you would handle an issue with your ex directly with him.

Jeff is here daily and is notified of his messages. If you have an issue with Jeff or your perception of his lack of presence, please take it up with him.

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
The questions being asked are questions specifically about the legality and steps to take. Your 'advice' has been completely unrelated to the actual questions being asked.

If you have an issue with me posting relevant information to the issues actually being asked about to the persons asking the questions, feel free to take it up with me by PM or with Jeff. I would ask that you refrain from hijacking every thread with your personal opinions and your arguments about why your posts are "valuable". You made your post, I made mine, allow the OP and others to focus on the actual topic at hand.
I truly think you have an issue with appropriate reasoning. There's been no dispute from any OP so why take up issue with me over and over, post after post, and then publicly relegate me to a "special thread"? What is your issue?

Post after post, blinkandimgone, you've done this tonight. This is personal to you and I do not understand it. I don't personally know you. Please stop. Perspective from others can be useful to any OP. Perhaps this negates your power to be a moderator because this has become a serious problem in a number of my genuine contributions today. PLEASE STOP. If there is any disagreement from any of the OP's, they have the ability to tell me. NOT YOU.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Banned

Is this not what I had suggested? To come to an amicable settlement (before my commentary was removed inappropriately) because any court process would be hell? And that it would be shameful after 24 years? Did I not recognize the merit in salvaging your marriage as well as proposing a decent settlement, the latter being of relevance to your IP? Certainly what I had suggested alternatively was not what you wanted to hear for legal purposes, and left you free to search this board for more answers, but did that devalue your perspective in any way? Basically, was my input invaluable to you personally?
Old 10-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Banned

Kindly inform who the forum owner / site owner is? I do not agree with your power to shut my opinion down. Merely you have induced a legal battle that was otherwise unnecessary, tying up court systems for those who need it, in a slanderous manner.

I wil project that your *moderator power* will be removed.

Kindly provide the info to who's responsible for overseeing your actions. This would also be legally binding.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:14 PM

The person you're looking for, again, is Jeff.

Good luck.
Closed Thread