Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2016, 09:42 AM

vocalfather is on a distinguished road

I'm not swearing off relationships but I've been single 6+ years for a reason. We are headed to trial in January. After living a peaceful pre-marriage existence and never being exposed to police/social services/etc in my life to all of a sudden encountering someone so evil/vile that was so willing in the name of "love" to create false sexual abuse allegations involving my kids against myself and family members, claim false abuse she's "suffered" and drag myself through 6+ years of court...I'd say I'm good to be single for a while.

That being said, I've also taken the last 6 years to get myself strengthened, deal with the BS of this toxic relationship, get health back in order and make a path forward.

I see singleness as a gift now and know that my kids seeing a strong, healthy single Dad is a fantastic thing.

Be well Ladies & Gents!