Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2016, 06:23 PM

hopefull is on a distinguished road

Really now.....however, that all changes when they meet a guy that is damn good looking, and the panties drop on the first date.

Yes, I am speaking from first hand knowledge. It happened last week, and yes she has a good career, a home, good looking, educated. The first thing out of her mouth was..."damn you smell good".

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
I find that when man says that there are no "good quality women" out there, I think "well, the common element in all these situations is you - maybe you just don't have what it takes to attract self-sufficient, confident, happy women?". If a man complains that the only women he meets are below his standards, that says more about him and the women he gravitates to than about single women in general. I know plenty of single women who are great catches - independent, educated, affectionate, good-looking, smart - but they're usually holding out for the boyfriend/partner/spouse with long-term potential, not interested in just having a FWB/booty call for its own sake.

I don't think it's a matter of having "faith in women" (or "faith in men"): both genders contain wonderful people as well as awful ones.
Old 10-14-2016, 06:29 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefull View Post
Really now.....however, that all changes when they meet a guy that is damn good looking, and the panties drop on the first date.

Yes, I am speaking from first hand knowledge. It happened last week, and yes she has a good career, a home, good looking, educated. The first thing out of her mouth was..."damn you smell good".
... seriously?

"Dear Penthouse Forum, I never imagined this would happen to me ...".

(ODF members of a certain age will get the reference).
Old 10-14-2016, 06:35 PM

I am of that age you mentioned and yes I get it. Your point about your "friends" is out to lunch, as you don't expect them to tell you if they indulge in FWB/booty calls

So, yes seriously! I have lost count how many times I've heard..."just so you know, I don't usually do this". Right

Quote:
... seriously?

"Dear Penthouse Forum, I never imagined this would happen to me ...".

(ODF members of a certain age will get the reference).
Old 10-14-2016, 06:39 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

Anonymous people on the internet divorce forums are usually very truthful when it comes to just how damn good looking they are and how many women "drop their panties" at a mere word, so I have no reason to think this might not be the gospel truth. Most people who like to boast publicly about their sex lives are indeed getting lots of action, in my experience.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:52 PM

Same applies to people who claim .....

Quote:
I know plenty of single women who are great catches - independent, educated, affectionate, good-looking, smart - but they're usually holding out for the boyfriend/partner/spouse with long-term potential, not interested in just having a FWB/booty call for its own sake.
Quote:
Anonymous people on the internet divorce forums are usually very truthful when it comes to just how damn good looking they are and how many women "drop their panties" at a mere word, so I have no reason to think this might not be the gospel truth. Most people who like to boast publicly about their sex lives are indeed getting lots of action, in my experience.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:07 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I find that when man says that there are no "good quality women" out there, I think "well, the common element in all these situations is you - maybe you just don't have what it takes to attract self-sufficient, confident, happy women?". If a man complains that the only women he meets are below his standards, that says more about him and the women he gravitates to than about single women in general. I know plenty of single women who are great catches - independent, educated, affectionate, good-looking, smart - but they're usually holding out for the boyfriend/partner/spouse with long-term potential, not interested in just having a FWB/booty call for its own sake.

I don't think it's a matter of having "faith in women" (or "faith in men"): both genders contain wonderful people as well as awful ones.
You know any single ~25yr olds, who don't want kids, make >80k/yr, are hot, live in Montreal, not sluts, nor crazy etc... let me know. Anything else is below my standards.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:20 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Well you have your search engine/social media Links. Surely there is someone out there for you?

I would like to meet a guy who has his own teeth, isn't looking for a nursemaid, has exceptional personal hygiene and who has his own pension ... the other stuff (avid golfer) is a benefit/add-on.

We can always dream can't we?
Old 10-16-2016, 02:24 AM

...another successful day in the dating world. Instant spark and the night ended on a happy note
Old 10-16-2016, 02:58 AM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
I would like to meet a guy who has his own teeth, isn't looking for a nursemaid, has exceptional personal hygiene and who has his own pension ... the other stuff (avid golfer) is a benefit/add-on.
Sounds like me.

We are going to be such an awesome couple!

I'll get over your Trump-supporter-like mannerisms eventually.

xoxoxoxoxo

love

Janus
Old 10-16-2016, 11:27 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

what are "Trump-supporter-like mannerisms" ?

perhaps you should lay off the moonshine buddy.