Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2006, 11:21 AM

hubby will become famous soon enough
Default LogicalVelocity ... becoming a FL lawyer.

LV,

You being only 24 (such a yound pup), have you ever considered becoming or are in the process of become a Family Law lawyer? It seems to be a passion of yours and is obviously a perfect fit for you.

I sense (there I go again) you would be a 'natural' at it ...

As for the rest of us, if Jeff ever decided to sell his practice, you could buy it and keep this board going for another 40 or 50 years!

Hubby
Old 01-12-2006, 12:30 PM

Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

It could be a partnership.

Behrendt Velocity

Can I apply for an associate postion?
Old 01-12-2006, 12:49 PM

Default Grace: Application for Associate

Grace,

I'd be Velocity's financier, we can discuss your position over a coffee sometime when I visit your city ok.

Hubby
Old 01-12-2006, 01:58 PM

Hubby,

Sorry the position of financier is already filled by Jeff's wife. We will make the firm into a full service Boutique Firm. You could be spiritual adviser, counselor.

As for the coffee we will have an in house catering service. Lindsay, I'll make sure they will provide Lattes. Also, lets make sure Lindsay salary will match a Law Clerk at one of the "7 sister" firms.

Looks like I will have to move to Ottawa, oh wait, I have children, this could be a mobility right issues for me.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:43 PM

Lindsay has a spectacular aura aboutLindsay has a spectacular aura aboutLindsay has a spectacular aura about

I'll sign up for anything that provides unlimited lattes.. you already know me too well!

Lindsay
Old 01-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Of course, Lindsay conveniently gave me an espresso / cappucino machine for Xmas that we're keeping at the office
Old 01-12-2006, 03:42 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Hubby,

Sorry the position of financier is already filled by Jeff's wife. We will make the firm into a full service Boutique Firm. You could be spiritual adviser, counselor.

As for the coffee we will have an in house catering service. Lindsay, I'll make sure they will provide Lattes. Also, lets make sure Lindsay salary will match a Law Clerk at one of the "7 sister" firms.

Looks like I will have to move to Ottawa, oh wait, I have children, this could be a mobility right issues for me.
Grace,

You're too funny! Mobility right issues ... I love it!

Oh yeah, Lindsay gave Jeff an espresso machine ... just no instructions to go with it cause I did not smell any coffee aroma in the air while visiting during Xmas.

Hubby
Old 01-12-2006, 03:49 PM

Lindsay has a spectacular aura aboutLindsay has a spectacular aura aboutLindsay has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Lindsay conveniently gave me an espresso / cappucino machine for Xmas that we're keeping at the office
It's all part of my master plan.. mwahaha!
Old 01-12-2006, 05:53 PM

Lindsay, at the rate you will be charging we will have the catering staff make and deliver your lattes to you. We'll bill the clients.

Hubby, Not to worry, I'm back in the plan. Forget mobility rights, I'll just take the kids from TO to Ottawa, then I will have status quo and defacto custody.

Jeff, Logicalvelocity sit back all you will do as Senior Partners is litigate in the courts. Your associates will be working for you 24/7 preparing everything for you.

And Jeff's wife, she just has to make sure the associates are billing the clients a minimum of 100 hours of work each week, and if not report them to you. Of course the associates will be on a fixed salary.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:37 PM

Hanging On is on a distinguished road

It's good to actually laugh you guys!!!
Closed Thread