Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 01:32 PM

zenna70 is on a distinguished road

Pursuing: I agree ..Perhaps I should have been a little more specific with my post in saying that what gets posted can and maybe used against u in some stupid kind of way. We all come here for advice or whatever the case may be... ...it's a lot cheaper then running to a lawyer and wasting court time.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:35 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
OMG Blink, you're part of the continuing record now!
Maybe she can call Doc, Sneezy and Grumpy to give testimony illustrating how her online reputation here negatively affects her ability to parent her child.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:51 PM

FightingForFamily will become famous soon enough

Joking here:

Just deny WorkingDad is the respondent in her case, like she always does regarding gmail, kijiji and such. Can she prove with IP records that any of the posts are from him?

Maybe someone (her??) hacked into the respondent's computer and is posting!

Like I said, just a joke to show how insane she is.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:08 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
Maybe she can call Doc, Sneezy and Grumpy to give testimony illustrating how her online reputation here negatively affects her ability to parent her child.
I think she only can call Storm and ConfussedMommy
Old 09-25-2012, 05:24 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
I think she only can call Storm and ConfussedMommy
LOL cannot believe your nutcase ex. This will come back and bite her once a judge has evidence in front of him, especially the confusedmommy posts. I know you were smart enough to print those off. In it she admits she contacted you to help you not the other way around. A judge will see that she is a total nutjob who cannot keep her stories straight. If we can figure out that storm and CM are the same people just by the way she writes then a judge will also.

You gotta keep us posted. Wonder what alias she will use now to respond to your posts??
Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

I cannot see how/why her insistence on including ODF in her motion materials has any relevance. It will hardly be the silver bullet, "aha moment" or otherwise in terms of the matters before the court.

I think it will all simply fall into a gray area/abyss and be more or less inconsequential on all levels.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:35 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
I cannot see how/why her insistence on including ODF in her motion materials has any relevance. It will hardly be the silver bullet, "aha moment" or otherwise in terms of the matters before the court.

I think it will all simply fall into a gray area/abyss and be more or less inconsequential on all levels.
Cause we pissed her off when we called her on her lies.

Last edited by standing on the sidelines; 09-25-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 PM

murphyslaw is on a distinguished road

Confused as to why she is bothering?It shows that she is very controlling over her ex even to the point of trying to put a stop to any online friendships he may have.Its f**ken stupid too...its a great way of keeping an eye on the other partys strategy,why would you want to confirm that you are stalking him?Chances are judge will think she's unstable.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:06 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

My interpretation is that she's not that bright. Workingdad called her out in court over her internet activities so she thinks, in a simplistic way, that calling him out will balance the scales.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:13 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyslaw View Post
Confused as to why she is bothering?It shows that she is very controlling over her ex even to the point of trying to put a stop to any online friendships he may have.Its f**ken stupid too...its a great way of keeping an eye on the other partys strategy,why would you want to confirm that you are stalking him?Chances are judge will think she's unstable.
well
in her mind I am controling her every move...

from the same affidavit

Quote:
39. Respondent did ask during questioning about Applicant Facebook account (t hat account was not involved in matter). Latter on Respondent wrote post that he has 100ds of pages of Applicant activity. That's only proves how Respondent control each move of Applicant. ( Exhibit A )
and how about that

Quote:
40. Respondent did "publish article " about whole case, which did cost troubles in work to Applicants brother, as they both share same last name. ( Exhibit A )
anyone can guess what she is talking about ?

This is brilliant

Quote:
21. During questions Respondent did raise his voice, was nervous and pushing. Some questions were demanding, asking for more information not relevant to case; some questions were from 2009 and about friends of Applicant Respondent was not asking much about case and/or Maxeem. He used questioning to investigate/dig in Applicant private life and got even her accused that she is dangerous to child.
lets wait for transcript... it's ordered already

Last edited by WorkingDAD; 09-25-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Closed Thread