Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 10:54 AM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingForFamily View Post
The last matter I was aware of was that she was trying to sell off her possessions and flee back to Ukraine... with their child. Hoping to pull a Stephen Watkins on WD I guess.

Fortunately WD and a friend noticed what was going on (through Kijiji) and took preemptive action to get her passport held by the courts. WD's ex denied the whole thing and tried to delete her electronic footprints but wasn't entirely successful.

If there are new matters to be decided I'm not sure what the current issues are.
That is what trial will be about... Did she had intention to flee. Did she post thous ads with leaving country soon? Did she lied? and so on...

WD
Old 09-14-2012, 10:55 AM

murphyslaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
Without going into the numerous complexities of WD's matter, I still find it astounding that the other party has not been shut down. The very idea that this kind of litigation can just go on and on is nuts! What exactly is the other party hoping to accomplish??

If custody/access has been decided and to my understanding, it has been - what the hell is all this about? The other party seems to think the Courts are a 3 ring circus and I have no doubt, before ANY Judge - that it will be just that. Apparently there are no limits to which the other party has, to seek attention/sympathy??With all those other 'standing decisions' - why is this even permissible? What an unimaginable strain on everybody involved.
When legal aid is giving them wings ,they can go on and on and on....From my experience, if the judge didn't put a stop to any motions before 60days were up....I would be in court once a month for more bs for the judge to rule against, and Im not even close to trial yet.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:57 AM

FightingForFamily will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
That is what trial will be about... Did she had intention to flee. Did she post thous ads with leaving country soon? Did she lied? and so on...

WD
Thanks for clarifying that. What are you seeking as a resolution? Supervised visits for her to protect Maxime?
Old 09-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingForFamily View Post
Thanks for clarifying that. What are you seeking as a resolution? Supervised visits for her to protect Maxime?
Yep. What else can be done until Max of an age of be able to clearly understand and prevent abduction? She is lying constantly... Literally there is not a one word I can trust what come from her.

Even during thous supervised visits since May. Two police calls, CAS - all bullshit.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyslaw View Post
When legal aid is giving them wings ,they can go on and on and on....From my experience, if the judge didn't put a stop to any motions before 60days were up....I would be in court once a month for more bs for the judge to rule against, and Im not even close to trial yet.
Well, it looks like wings were cut little bit so bird does not really fly (you know not all birds fly so it one of thous now). I mean there is no Legal AID for her anymore at least as of today.

WD
Old 09-14-2012, 11:47 AM

murphyslaw is on a distinguished road

No legal aid?That is good news indeed!So she's a penguin now Im sure she is still managing an oscar winning performance in supervised access .Its pretty easy to look sane and caring for a couple of hours, while being watched.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyslaw View Post
No legal aid?That is good news indeed!So she's a penguin now Im sure she is still managing an oscar winning performance in supervised access .Its pretty easy to look sane and caring for a couple of hours, while being watched.
That actually not exactly a case as for "look sane" ... She keep ordering thous notes ($75 each request) from Supervised Access Centre and bring them to court but there is nothing really there what would make any good for her... But apparently she is reading something what not me or anybody I asked see there. Go figure...

WD
Old 09-14-2012, 01:59 PM

FaithandMorals is an unknown quantity at this point

It is actually VERY good news for you that another judge will be hearing this. This way another judge will know how looney tunes she is.
The VERY bad news for you is that your son's mother may actually be ordered into the hospital. She is VERY ill and needs help Maybe there is something truly wrong with her brain and maybe it is a blessing so she can get help.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:08 PM

Question

As I said yesterday to his Honour her story changing every time she say something

yesterday she said that as of now her witnesses (who back up her story with pigeons so she was not home when email correspondence regarding items for sale from Kijiji took place) will be her brother and another family member who signed affidavit. And a doctor. she provided name of a doctor she also said she spoke with him during the brake.

I said all thous should be here and if she will not ask them I will.

She said one out of the country like permanent (and than for 6 month). Judge said we will not have system here when people file affidavits and do not show up so you have time till January to make an arrangements for him to be here.

Guess what? Today she wrote:

Quote:
I will not call any wittiness as of now. If you wish call them you should summon each of them and pay appropriate fees. Also you should remember that u cross examine ONLY their sworn affidavit. Which is couple sentanses, so couple questions.

I will talk again with my neurologist and will see what he will say. He will be just one withenes from my sight.(if any).

I told you I do not want this to be long. I want this as fast as posible. The only one , who want this as long is you, but that is why u stared all this in first place.
But I really really want that doctor on a stand. Too bad that I have big doubts that he will be. Unless he is really want get into it for some reason ...

and if you really want something to think about here is what she wrote will be her issues on the Trial

Quote:
so I will raise only...

1. Flight riisk.
2. Flight *plans" did post or not est.
3. Retraining./non harasment order
4. Change in castody ( based on 6 month not opening 17 day trial)
5. Change in acsees ( based on last 6 month)
6. Laying /presing charge against you on grounds of abstact justice.

So I will not touch any other issue from "past trial" I ask you do same. Please do not touch last trial.
WD
Old 09-14-2012, 03:22 PM

FaithandMorals is an unknown quantity at this point

Affadavits are inferior to actual witnesses in court. The neurologist will not show. It is a bluff.
Closed Thread