Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2006, 12:01 AM

Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

Aden,

I really feel for you, but I think your only option is through the court system as much as you desperately want to avoid it. If money is a factor, educate yourself as much as possible and represent yourself. I believe Jeff offers a divorce coaching service at a very reasonable rate for self represented spouses.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:09 PM

Aden is on a distinguished road
Default I hear you but..

The problem is that I would not do very well in that environment at this time at all..and my funds are not there either..I am hoping that the lawyers can reach an aggreement ..I am really burnt out over this...I have to be honest..about it..all...it s taken a round out of me...and this is not going to be over anytime soon either..I just don`t see it that way...
My ex is very upset still and seems to have really dug her heels in..deeply this time..moreover..she`s being told that she can withhold the kids from me...by ???? so I asked her to see our son again or have him call me...I doubt that will happen..though..
Thanks..I appreciate what you said..
Closed Thread