Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2015, 05:15 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about
Default He tries to kill her, Court orders she write him letters in prison

Natalie Allman who was tortured is forced to write to her attacker or face jail | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
Mother who was tortured for seven hours and slashed across the throat in front of her sons by her ex-boyfriend is forced to write to him in prison and give him updates on his kids - or face jail herself

Read more: Natalie Allman who was tortured is forced to write to her attacker or face jail | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-15-2015, 08:23 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Truly sickening what he did.
It's unbelievable that the judge had to apply that law given the circumstances.

The pictures of what he did are disturbing. The only letters he deserves are ones indicating how much better they're doing without him in their life. Naaa .. he doesn't even deserve that. And he's sitting in jail playing X Box. Disgusting.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:57 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Amen, LF. I can't imagine the horror she relives every time she has to write one of those letters, and to update him on the kids who witnessed him doing such horrible things to their mother. I can't imagine they will ever want anything to do with him. God forbid some judge decides that he has some kind of visiting rights with the kids if/when he gets out.

Hopefully this case will cause a review of the system and allow some changes and exceptions to be made.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:05 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Amen, LF. I can't imagine the horror she relives every time she has to write one of those letters, and to update him on the kids who witnessed him doing such horrible things to their mother. I can't imagine they will ever want anything to do with him. God forbid some judge decides that he has some kind of visiting rights with the kids if/when he gets out.

Hopefully this case will cause a review of the system and allow some changes and exceptions to be made.
Definitely. There have to be some exceptions to the rules. This guy's rights should have flown right out the window when he did this (and made his kids watch). Makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:26 PM

Dadx5 is on a distinguished road

So sad and sick. How can he have any type of rights at all!
Old 02-15-2015, 11:16 PM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadx5 View Post
So sad and sick. How can he have any type of rights at all!
I've said it before, the victims of such tragedies have less rights than the ones proven guilty of the crime. My ex sent me to the ER and all he got was a suspended sentence, a small token fine to pay and a criminal record. No prison time - just a slap on the wrist ...

Almost 3 years later, and he's still abusing me through the courts. Court orders are disrespected and trial keeps getting postponed. Canadian family law is (?%$%?#@) fill in the blanks with your favorite cuss words!
Old 02-18-2015, 12:52 AM

dad2bandm is on a distinguished road

I would be interested in seeing the judges ruling on this (I could not find it yet). I wonder if this has to do with some physchological rehabilitation plan for the children, or part of Dad's rehabilitation? Likely the former.