Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 AM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about
Default Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:18 PM

JEC is on a distinguished road

bought my soon to be ex a mother's day gift of 2 dozen chocolate covered strawberrires (they make them look like long stem roses) no matter what happens in the future she is still the mother of my daughters. long story short she text messages me ... "thanks for the strawberries" !!! she totally missed that this is a gift for mother's day. talk about frigid!!!

JEC
Old 05-14-2010, 09:01 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Um...what SHOLULD she have said???
Old 05-14-2010, 09:15 PM

JEC is on a distinguished road

lol, I see your point, I guess what I expected was a thank you for celebrating the reason for the gift instead of thank you for what the gift was. I could get chocolate covered strawberries any old time, for no reason at all, but when it reflects or marks or acknowledges a special time or day, i thought she would make the connection as she did when better relationship times. I suppose I should recognize divorce changes everything.

if anyone here is in the Niagara Region and would like to sit and chat I sure could use the support.

JEC
Old 05-14-2010, 09:30 PM

Is this the first year apart?
Old 05-14-2010, 10:47 PM

tugofwar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEC View Post
bought my soon to be ex a mother's day gift of 2 dozen chocolate covered strawberrires (they make them look like long stem roses) no matter what happens in the future she is still the mother of my daughters. long story short she text messages me ... "thanks for the strawberries" !!! she totally missed that this is a gift for mother's day. talk about frigid!!!

JEC
That was a nice gester but chocolate covered strawberries to me are just too sexy.... maybe that threw her off. Maybe just a nice bunch of roses would have gotten you a different response.

Glad you were able to do this for her (even though maybe she didn't deserve it?)

I sent a text to ex for his birthday wishing him a good day from ex and child and he responded thanks for the wishes, but on my birthday I got nothing.....
I think I did hold my breathe thinking maybe just maybe something

Where about's in the falls?
Old 05-14-2010, 10:50 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofwar View Post
chocolate covered strawberries to me are just too sexy.....
All the boys on the board are going to remember that.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Um...what SHOLULD she have said???

What happened to the edit feature??? Now I look like I can't speell.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:25 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

It's Friiiday night, I though yu were jus drunkle

You can only edit for like 10 minutes or something silly like that.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:28 PM

Ohhhhh.....I guess I always noticed it faster. And yes, it's friday night and I'm not drunked, thought I'd try out the other side for a change
Closed Thread