Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2010, 09:28 AM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about
Default Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there. Hope you all have a great day!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:52 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. My daughter and I have a long tradition of watching Return of Jedi every Father's Day, for the scene at the end when the Emperor is torturing Luke with lightning and Luke is screaming "Father help me!!" and Darth stands up and picks up the Emperor and throws him down into the power core.

Because lets face it, being a father is all about destroying the Emporer and saving the galaxy.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:50 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

LOL - that sounds great! Gosh I haven't watched that movie since I was a kid myself! Maybe I'll pick it up for the kids and their dad for next year!

We hosted the ex and his family here to celebrate all the dads, it was nice to have all the children here and spend the time with my inlaws that I don't see nearly enough. I think the kids' dad enjoyed himself? Hoping so anyways.

I learned a very valuable lesson this evening.......DQ's ice cream cakes don't do well in the fridge instead of the freezer. So much for leftovers, oops? Maybe I'll see if I can convince the kids it's just like a milkshake and they can slurp up the ice cream puddle through straws....
Old 06-20-2010, 10:21 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
Because lets face it, being a father is all about destroying the Emporer and saving the galaxy.
Indeed!!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:11 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Hope all the Dad's had a great Father's Day!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:30 AM

tugofwar is on a distinguished road

To those hardworking, dedicated dads out there, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Hope the little ones spoiled you today!
Old 06-20-2011, 12:16 AM

AngieJ is on a distinguished road

Hope all the dads on this forum had a great Father's Day!
Closed Thread