Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2014, 10:13 AM

FB_ will become famous soon enough
Default Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on here.

Unfortunately there are many Dad's on here who are required to fight for their rights to be a Father and Dad. To you I say keep fighting for what you deserve and remember no matter your situation nobody can take that title away from you.
Old 06-15-2014, 04:27 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB_ View Post
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on here.

Unfortunately there are many Dad's on here who are required to fight for their rights to be a Father and Dad. To you I say keep fighting for what you deserve and remember no matter your situation nobody can take that title away from you.
I fought tooth and nail for my 3 hours today. I asked for an overnight .. refused. I asked for an extension (9-5) .. refused. I got a 11 - 2 instead of the 12 - 3. Left the father's day celebrations in another city early this morning (obviously missing everything) for my 3 hours. Her lawyer said she had to change her schedule all around for that 11-2. Poor her. Supervisor said her whole family was there at the exchange at Tim Horton's. They were headed of to another province (her mom's) to celebrate her mom's boyfriend's fathers day. Tad infuriating.

Happy Father's Day FB and everybody else!
Old 06-15-2014, 04:43 PM

Headwaters1 is on a distinguished road

It's truly a crime what she is putting you through. Even if you were guilty of all those horrible (and false) accusations, it still would not warrant her resisting you a visit for 3 hours on Father's Day. What a farse.

Happy Fathers Day. Besides fighting this fight is what makes you a good father...we don't need a day...we're on it 365!

That being said I hope you enjoyed your three hours bud. You deserved every second of it.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:20 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Happy fathers day to all the dads. It took me 25 years to undo the mess my mother created between my dad and I. Keep up the fight and know your kids dont ask for any if this.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:25 PM

Stacy'sMom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Happy fathers day to all the dads. It took me 25 years to undo the mess my mother created between my dad and I. Keep up the fight and know your kids dont ask for any if this.

Here here and well said!

Happy fathers day to all the discredited dads out there that deserve better then what their selfish Xs are willing to give!

And to all the mothers who are treated the same, even though it's a day a for fatherly celebration, take those same words to heart to help you in your struggles as well

No parent
(mother or father) should be treated unfairly, devalued or in any other way be disassociated from their child with out reasonable grounds (of safety to the child- there are exceptions of course), too many of us are the victims of spousal rage and vengeance, and the relationships with our children are effected by ill will and hurt feelings unjustly!

Happy Fathers Day & Keep Fighting 4 UR Children!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DIA DEL PADRE (37)-001.jpg (55.6 KB, 9 views)