Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2010, 07:41 PM

today is on a distinguished road

Based on my discussion with the Police it is true from what I was told it is a grey area, very difficult to prove. Something they do not wish to pursue. I could push further and am sure they would but to what end.

In my case they asked me how I could prove it, they did however make a call to her, she denied it. I do have her on tape admitting it however the Police prefer not to be involved, they view it more of a nuisance more than anything. I get that however it certainly has the potential of creating many more issues as many passwords were stored there, as well as years worth of famliy photos.

It is incredibly easy to hack a hotmail account for example anyone who has basic information about you may access your account relatively easilly.

The best advice as described above be very carefull what you keep in your e mail accounts as there seems to be little recourse.

Was just curious if anyone else has delat with this and what the outcome.
Closed Thread