Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 08:36 AM

2old4this is on a distinguished road
Default Free Advice..

I'm not sure how you give,or why,all of this free advice,but here's a big thank you from me..............
Old 06-29-2006, 10:10 AM

Lindsay has a spectacular aura aboutLindsay has a spectacular aura aboutLindsay has a spectacular aura about
Default No, thank YOU!

Hi 2old4this,

Jeff certainly has done a great job setting up these forums. I must say though that most of the information given is fact rather than opinion. It's really tough for parties going through a messy divorce, custody battle or support situation to search high and low for general information on the net, in libraries or wherever else. That's why these forums are such an excellent resource... they are easily accessible and our members don't fill their posts with too much legal jargon.

Thanks for your support! Comments like yours makes it all worth while.

Lindsay
Old 06-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Thanks for your kind words 2old4this!

But it's not really just me! A lot of thanks to the moderating team here: logicalvelocity, divorcemanagement and Lindsay. They've done a heck of a lot and don't get enough recognition.

Thanks again to all of them for all their hard work and for making the forums such a helpful and supportive place.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:20 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

This forum is awesome and its strength is in its membership. We learn from of each other.

lv
Old 07-05-2006, 04:50 PM

mom22galz is on a distinguished road

Agree wholeheartedly with 2old4this, and with Jeff! The moderators have all been a great help too.

Jeff, I hope my posts re: free legal advise for domestic abuse victims is OK by you. While I'm in Ontario, I'm no where near Ottawa. I assume lots of other folks are spread out too so offered the info. Now I'm a bit fearful I may have overstepped my boundaries :-o

Keep up the great work. This site has been a godsend!
Old 07-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom22galz
Jeff, I hope my posts re: free legal advise for domestic abuse victims is OK by you. While I'm in Ontario, I'm no where near Ottawa. I assume lots of other folks are spread out too so offered the info. Now I'm a bit fearful I may have overstepped my boundaries :-o
Not a problem - it was really helpful. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2006, 10:48 AM

lostandconfused is on a distinguished road

I am new to this but i too would like to thank u all for posting this info on here not only does it make me realize i am not alone but to know that others are dealing with the same thing that i am. I think that there are people on here that really do care and its nice to know. I think coming here almost makes me a lil stronger cuz i am kinda a pusher over as most would say so reading others stories makes me realize i can do it too. So a big thanks and I will keep coming in. xoxoxoxoxo
Old 07-06-2006, 11:46 AM

Lifeupsidedown is on a distinguished road

I would just like to extend my gratitude to Jeff, all the moderators and of course all the contributors out there who make this forum a godsend.

Everytime that I visit the forum, and especially when the day has been a tough one, I take a moment to be thankful that the opportunity to connect with others going through similar experiences exists through the forum.

Just ask yourself the question, what would it be like if you were going through the process all by yourself or worse yet just you and your lawyer?

Believe me, the opportunity to talk with real people and get honest answers (even though they may not be what we want to hear in some cases) has been a blessing that has seen me through some hard days.

I just wanted to say thanks.
Closed Thread