Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

View Poll Results: Would you participate in this documentary?
Sign me up, I want to participate! 3 30.00%
I would participate if I could be anonymous 3 30.00%
I would help behind the scenes 0 0%
This is a waste of time 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 09:03 PM

fireweb13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fireweb13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Almost as interesting as:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...oto-fun-13342/

If you ever wonder why fireweb you get little response from senior posters, or those you claim are "with all their knowledge" are not responding to your threads. It might be the petty nature for which you describe your ex-spouse and the lamenting you make over minor insignificant and irrelevant matters.

Another example being:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-notice-12969/

One can only hope that you are chosen for the "group of 8" for this documentary and you can regale everyone about how your ex-partner is trying to subvert your parental "rights" through school photographs. That should make for compelling documentary footage about the struggles of "men" in family breakdowns.

My favourite quote from you fireweb is this one:

Great example for all parents on how to settle things and not engage in a litigated process. You would be a stunning example for all "men" on how to "win" at court.

Good Luck!
Tayken
The only thing I can say is that I am bigger then that Tayken. I am not going to respond to any mudslinging.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:57 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireweb13 View Post
The only thing I can say is that I am bigger then that Tayken. I am not going to respond to any mudslinging.
Better left to slinging mud at your ex-partner in other threads and your affidavit materials.

Good Luck!
Tayken

Last edited by Tayken; 11-01-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
divorce, documentary, separation