Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 11:30 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future
Default Divorced Father Buys String Cheese To Make Coming To His Place Fun

Divorced Father Buys String Cheese To Make Coming To His Place Fun

Divorced Father Buys String Cheese To Make Coming To His Place Fun - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

STOCKTON, CA—In an effort to make his children’s upcoming weekend visit to his apartment more fun, divorced man and father of two Peter Dolan, 41, told reporters Monday that he has purchased a packet of string cheese. “Josh and Hannah will like these,” said Dolan after placing a six-pack of Sargento mozzarella cheese snacks in the dairy compartment of his largely empty refrigerator in preparation for his son and daughter’s weekend visit. “It’s cheese, but it comes in these little tubes that you can pull apart. So it’s a snack, but it’s fun, too. Maybe we can all eat it together.” Dolan added that after his children enjoy the cheese, the three of them could go see a movie at a nearby movie theater “or just hang out and watch TV.”
Old 02-21-2017, 01:08 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

lol...I love The Onion.

This article should have been about fruit roll-ups though.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:39 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Fruit roll-ups are the best way to provide the appropriate servings of fruit.

Somebody once told me to check the ingredients. So I did. Fructose! The natural sugar of fruit! I knew they were healthy. Now when my kids are over they eat fruit roll ups all the time.

I've also started giving fruit loops for breakfast. I'm kinda like the best parent ever.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:29 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Breakfast!