Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 10:56 AM

Helpless is on a distinguished road
Default Court ordered but unspecified Section7 expenses

Question of interpretation.

Here is the Child Support clauses in our agreement

Commencing Aug 1 2016, and on the first day of each month thereafter, X will pay monthly CS to respondent (me) in the amount of 500$ for the support of S7, which does not include his share of S7's section 7 expenses. Over and above CS, X shall contribute his proportionate share of S7's section 7 expenses. The CS amount is not based on a particular level of income for X, who is self-employed, but rather, is an arrangement in place by the parties, in S7 best interest. CS shall be enforced through the FRO.

In addition to this, a second clause was added;

The child support provisions of this Order may be reconsidered when the Applicant (X) provides the required financial disclosures from his business.

My question is the following; since the Section 7 expenses are unspecified in our CO, considering the fact that as of May, I will be on Mat leave with 55% of my income and putting S7 in day camp 3 days per week (105$/per costs x 8 weeks), can I request X to pay half of day camp expenses?

Can I request that he pay half of hockey registration fees?

FYI when CO was agreed upon, X refused to declare any income.