Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2011, 10:02 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
I don't
My understanding that first we have to finalize order. Than something should be done to publish it on CanLii and I can not find out what exactly...

I am going to have 30 min consultation with counsel (not free) I will ask this one too...

I can promise you guys will be second to know.
I am researching it now (CanLII). Have a question out to them and hopefully they will respond shortly.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 11-14-2011, 10:45 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road
Cool My Trial Bag

Here is what I have to pull/push for 17 days. This thing weigh probably about 30 kg. I actually have very hard time to put it in my car and take it out.

This BTW (what is ironically) one of the two identical bags I came to Canada when immigrated. It survived several trips overseas but it did not survived Trial - frame broke and one wheel almost busted.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:32 AM

May_May is on a distinguished road

Wow-A picture speaks a thousand words...How true !
Congratulations again ! Well done...

Did your ex come to trial so well prepared as well ? how big was her case/box ? ha...what a shame that anyone (be it a father or mother) would have to go through all of this, just for equal time with their children.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by May_May View Post
Wow-A picture speaks a thousand words...How true !
Congratulations again ! Well done...

Did your ex come to trial so well prepared as well ? how big was her case/box ? ha...what a shame that anyone (be it a father or mother) would have to go through all of this, just for equal time with their children.
No doubts..
You can add to this picture about the same size bag of books what I have to go through.

Moms was so arrogant and assured that nothing I can do (she had OCL in her favor, Status Quo, Primary caregiver, Legal AID lawyer) that only thing what she carried with her was my document briefs. Even so she did not really bother to read it as far as I can tell ...

May be now when she wrote to me that ruling is bullshit, it's discrimination, that she will appeal and will self-rep, that real fight only begins and she will never accept it and so on so on she will read it ...

But before she want to go in front of Judge (to whom she lied for 17 days) and tell him that OurFamilyWizard site what he ordered to use is too complicated and she can not use it. I wonder how well it will go
Old 11-15-2011, 02:24 PM

Marcos is on a distinguished road

Phenomenal work, WorkingDad.

How did you ever juggle a full time Job (assumption) and all your research and preparation? Any tips/suggestions?
Old 11-15-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
Phenomenal work, WorkingDad.

How did you ever juggle a full time Job (assumption) and all your research and preparation? Any tips/suggestions?
I did and still somehow has it.
juggle... I do not know. I do not really have choice. Stay in office after midnight.

No life for at least 6 month for sure and that was not really life for whole 2 years..

to much to write and Gary M. will not like it and will tell me suck it up ... So I better keep it short )
Old 11-15-2011, 09:20 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
May be now when she wrote to me that ruling is bullshit, it's discrimination, that she will appeal and will self-rep, that real fight only begins and she will never accept it and so on so on she will read it ...
That's the biggest joke of all...that Mom would claim discrimination. That's the same garbage my ex spewed out. As if fathers haven't been disciminated against...and continue to be...for decades in family law. Puke my guts out.

BTW, I bet that the several inch think stack of papers with the sticky notes sticking out in the right side of the picture is the OCL report. Am I right?
Old 11-15-2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadtotheend View Post
That's the biggest joke of all...that Mom would claim discrimination. That's the same garbage my ex spewed out. As if fathers haven't been disciminated against...and continue to be...for decades in family law. Puke my guts out.

BTW, I bet that the several inch think stack of papers with the sticky notes sticking out in the right side of the picture is the OCL report. Am I right?
Nope
You can no see OCL report on a picture. It's tiny just 17 pages)
My word file called ocl_report_analisys_.doc has 12 pgs. According to word statistics total editing time of only that document is 57 hours. that would be fare to say that you can put at least *10 that for reading, research on a topic...

Now when I look into thous number it;s just hard to digest and sad that so much effort spent for something what just should not happened in first place. If I would put that effort toward my work I probably would be much better off now ((
Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 PM

Default Ruling is published

Ok guys!

to my surprise and almost shock (as I still need to go in front of Judge to fix some parts of it)

THE RULING IS OUT.

All comments are welcome (except Storm)

I am not giving you a link but want to see who will be able to find it first.
anyone? that not hard

I would really like if Gary M will be first one and after reading it he would wrote to me that he is sorry for called me as$%^&e and send me his next batch of cinamon buns

2Taken:
Please contact me ASAP. Please.

Now you will know everything about me and what I have to deal with... Should I still be working dad or should I abandon profile and create new?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 PM

FamilyBlah is on a distinguished road

I'd love to see it, but I'll need a hint or two to find it.
Closed Thread