Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 10:09 PM

momforever1956 is on a distinguished road
Default Happily working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary M View Post
Nope: DeadBeatMomforver is, per usual, in a foaming frothy frenzy and went off half-cocked. Blink was indeed talking to someone else.

I think DeadBeadMomforever is secretly and obsessively in love with Blink

Cheers!

Gary
Momforever has an incredible job,, consult work, great pay, great hours but still no matter, my greatest job is being a mom!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:10 PM

Gary M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by momforever1956 View Post
There you go again----laugh all you want. I am gainfully employed in an executive position,, what is your problem,,,, you are not gaining popularity, instead you use gross language and call names,, quite immature and nasty,,, quite the refined lady you are.. Grow up.
Executives can usually spell and punctuate. Based on your last couple of posts, I'm waving the Bullshit Flag.

You are a loser, a welfare case, and a bloodsucking drain on the taxpayers. You are nothing without your ex; he was your whole identity - and this burns you up something fierce.

Have a lovely evening.

Cheers!

Gary
Old 04-26-2012, 10:12 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
I do not think it had anything to do with me... or was it ?

Not at all. Apparently her reading skills are right up there with her grammar and punctuation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momforever1956 View Post
There you go again----laugh all you want. I am gainfully employed in an executive position,, what is your problem,,,, you are not gaining popularity, instead you use gross language and call names,, quite immature and nasty,,, quite the refined lady you are.. Grow up.

Executive position, with your skills? IF you actually got a job there's only one 'position' you used to get it.

Grow up? Hello pot, meet kettle. Grown ups work and support themselves. Me? Check. You? Notsomuch.
Closed Thread