Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2017, 08:56 PM

Beachnana is on a distinguished road

Was just thinking about when is the right time to respond so I thought I would tack it on to this thread.

if you respond to a request and give options do you have to keep responding to all the whining bs emails that follow. If you have stated your answer clearly then Is it necessary to keep responding to the mirage of " let's move forward " bs that follows.

I guess you could just say refer to email of x date sent but is that even necessary
Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

I would ignore. Thats a classic move of my partners ex. She ignores just about everything he sends but needs an answer "asap" when she wants something. Funny thing though, if he cant get to his kids communications (which are infrequent and unexpected) hes accused of not prioritizing them or ignoring them.

In your case beach, if they keep responding, a simple "i have answered this in my correspondence dated x. I will not be responding to any further correspondence regarding this."