Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2011, 10:22 PM

sprdad is on a distinguished road
Default Background Checks

Anyone knows where I can do a background check on My Ex new BF....she seems no to work and spends a lot of money any help would be great!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:51 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

You ARE kidding....right?
Old 02-15-2011, 07:27 AM

NBDad is on a distinguished road

Why do you care?

Do you know/suspect he's a convicted criminal, sex offender or hard drug user. Do you believe your children (if applicable) are in danger?

The above is about the only reason you would have to be concerned about who she is seeing. And if it's that much of a concern, call CAS if there are kids at risk, that's what they are there for. Other than that, it's NONE of your business.

If she isn't working, then have an income imputed to her based on what she's capable of making and call it a day.

There are much more productive things you could be focusing your energies on.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:55 AM

KeepSmiling is on a distinguished road

Noneofyourbusiness.com
Old 02-15-2011, 02:19 PM

BitHunter is on a distinguished road

If you figured out what your ex's new BF does please let me know! I'm fed up with working and not having money to spend!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:14 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepSmiling View Post
Noneofyourbusiness.com
lmao!

The only time the new BF's income would come into play is if one of you made a claim for undue hardship, then in some circumstances he may be required to disclose his income.

Aside from that, a background check is just sticking your nose in somewhere it doesn't belong. What right do you have to any of his information??

If you have issues with your ex, take it up with the ex. There are proper avenues to do that that do not involve invading a perfectly innocent bystander's privacy.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 PM

walshch is on a distinguished road

My Ex new BF....she seems no to work and spends a lot of money.......Is your Ex's new BF a GIRL?
Old 02-15-2011, 09:32 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
lmao!

From the meetup.com gal
Old 02-15-2011, 09:40 PM

Wha? Meetup.com is a great site, for reals! You'd be amazed at what you can find there. No, really....I was amazed they have groups for THAT! *shudders* Don't search for groups tagged 'kinky'. Just don't.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:13 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
Wha? Meetup.com is a great site, for reals! You'd be amazed at what you can find there. No, really....I was amazed they have groups for THAT! *shudders* Don't search for groups tagged 'kinky'. Just don't.
I know I went there. Fo real!

ThanZx!
Closed Thread