Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2017, 12:57 AM

Newfie76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Baby steps....

I see the UK has moved to creating places for men to go when their deadbeat wives start beating on them....

London safe house call for male domestic abuse victims - BBC News

To bad our feminist PM is.....well.....a feminist. Guess this wont be coming to a Canadian city anytime soon....

MGTOW
Old 02-16-2017, 07:14 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie76 View Post
I see the UK has moved to creating places for men to go when their deadbeat wives start beating on them....

London safe house call for male domestic abuse victims - BBC News

To bad our feminist PM is.....well.....a feminist. Guess this wont be coming to a Canadian city anytime soon....

MGTOW
I literally crack up at the stupidity of the MGTOW nonsense. A stupid, extremist response to men who do stupid stuff and allow women to walk all over them.

Its a great place for weak men though...and I like it because it clearly identifies men that are useless and would be better off in romantic relationships with other bitter, idiotic men rather than ruining the lives of decent women.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:21 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
I literally crack up at the stupidity of the MGTOW nonsense. A stupid, extremist response to men who do stupid stuff and allow women to walk all over them.

Its a great place for weak men though...and I like it because it clearly identifies men that are useless and would be better off in romantic relationships with other bitter, idiotic men rather than ruining the lives of decent women.
For every Man Going His Own Way, there's at least one Woman Happily Waving Goodbye.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:48 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
For every Man Going His Own Way, there's at least one Woman Happily Waving Goodbye.

Aint that the truth! (I think this deserves "post of the day" award)