Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 10:36 PM

Insufferable is on a distinguished road
Default 10 years later

Hi. My "wife" and I separated in 2003. We haven't had much contact since aside of a facebook message she sent me last year asking me for money.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone here can tell me a quick way to rid myself of this ghost without breaking the bank. There are no children involved and we were only married a year.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:47 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insufferable View Post
Hi. My "wife" and I separated in 2003. We haven't had much contact since aside of a facebook message she sent me last year asking me for money.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone here can tell me a quick way to rid myself of this ghost without breaking the bank. There are no children involved and we were only married a year.
File for divorce. You have been separate and apart for so long that any argument presented on the application for divorce by either party. The other party, after 10 years, has not applied for support of any kind they have a near impossible request to present to the court to get any.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-01-2013, 10:47 PM

mom2three is on a distinguished road

Go to this website for information about filing for a divorce in Ontario. You can do it yourself.

Family Law - Ministry of the Attorney General
Closed Thread